Running thread 2022

Is Hartlepool a flat out and back one on the coast? If so I think that would suit me, help me pace, on a non windy day.
It's absolutely that. All paved paths, no incline and nice sea views. Unless it's windy, obvs! I think they'll be back to free parking on the front for the winter as well now, if you're as tight as me about parking your car.

It's absolutely that. All paved paths, no incline and nice sea views. Unless it's windy, obvs! I think they'll be back to free parking on the front for the winter as well now, if you're as tight as me about parking your car.

Parking charges are year round now. Luckily for me I'm only 2 miles from the start & even closer to the finish so jog there & back as a warmup/down.

Love running in the cold. I sweat lots so it helps with that and I like wrapping up.

think must be still getting used to it, been hot where I was.

Didnt have the best run tonight, 6km, time was OK but proper knackered, where sometimes I feel great

still not worked out why sometimes are a breeze and sometimes feel easy!

think must be still getting used to it, been hot where I was.

Didnt have the best run tonight, 6km, time was OK but proper knackered, where sometimes I feel great

still not worked out why sometimes are a breeze and sometimes feel easy!
Believe me it's better running when it's cold instead of the heat and humidity. Just wear a base layer and leggings and you'll be fine, in fact you'll start to feel warm after about 10 minutes.

Believe me it's better running when it's cold instead of the heat and humidity. Just wear a base layer and leggings and you'll be fine, in fact you'll start to feel warm after about 10 minutes.

yeah always warm up bud, I agree in general I only run at night in the dark anyway!

been ok in my shorts and with a base layer, might luck at leggings just for crack

Back