Running thread 2021

Like a bear with a sore head today. Wife always says I'm a pain in the arse when I can't run. Times that by 50,000 when I cant run in the hm this morning.

I feel battered this morning 😁 Good luck, enjoy it mate...especially the offerton climb ⛰️
The hills are brutal, the last 1km or so up from the old train lines through the field and then the back of the monument must be the toughest finish to a race ever!
Pleased it's done, and I beat my target of under 3hrs, something to aim for to improve upon next time.

How'd you get on?

The hills are brutal, the last 1km or so up from the old train lines through the field and then the back of the monument must be the toughest finish to a race ever!
Pleased it's done, and I beat my target of under 3hrs, something to aim for to improve upon next time.

How'd you get on?
I finished in 2hr 8 mins. I started just wanting to take it easy & enjoy but I built into it and put an effort in after coming back over Cox Green bridge then the last hills and steps!

I thought the offerton / a19 hill was the end of it so was gutted when we had to go down and up again 🙈

It’s a tough course but got to love it. The medals Trail Outlaws do are class as well.

Great weekend to be fair as well, the Sunderland city runs & Penshaw - a bit of normality back and great to see so many PB’s on strava / Facebook

Last edited:

Back