Running Thread 2019

Feel your pain mate, I’ve been injury free all year and now all of a sudden I’ve got knee troubles again with a HM in 12 days, it’s gonna scupper the time I wanted to run I think, sick as fuck.
That is a shitter mate, hopefully you can get through it.

In hindsight doing sprints last night after my running my 1st sub 40 10K race on Saturday was a bit silly.

Gutted though, was training to try and aim for a sub 90 at Manchester half in October. I’ll be deferring that place.

In hindsight doing sprints last night after my running my 1st sub 40 10K race on Saturday was a bit silly.

Gutted though, was training to try and aim for a sub 90 at Manchester half in October. I’ll be deferring that place.

I’ve got a physio appointment Friday, so I’ll see what that yields, I’m going to do what I can to make the start line but it’s a pisser I won’t be 100% for the work I’ve put in.

Hopefully you’re on the mend soon mate.

Very silly, were your legs tired?

Knee is improving but probably not enough to do myself justice on Sunday, I reckon if I had 2 weeks I’d be able to get it right but I haven’t, so rest, ice, stretch repeat from now till then and see how it goes. I think I prefer this weirdly as I’m not heaping pressure on to myself like I would be usually.

Back