Running Thread 2017

Anyone doing any of the runs in edingburgh this weekend and fancy picking me up on the way on cockenzie, but on a serious note is anyone running its boiling hot up hear at the moment so keep the fluids flying down

Anyone doing any of the runs in edingburgh this weekend and fancy picking me up on the way on cockenzie, but on a serious note is anyone running its boiling hot up hear at the moment so keep the fluids flying down
I'm doing the half mate, on train up tomorrow. Looks like it's a little cooler Sunday at least. Which distance you doing ?

Did you do stirling?
No Dan the training itself was outing me in to much pain so I've decided no more marathons for a year our 2

Any Scottish people know how to get from cockenzie to Edinburgh In the morning for the race as the buses al seem to be re routed? Taxi is my last option but don't want to fork out for 1

Last edited:
No Dan the training itself was outing me in to much pain so I've decided no more marathons for a year our 2

Any Scottish people know how to get from cockenzie to Edinburgh In the morning for the race as the buses al seem to be re routed? Taxi is my last option but don't want to fork out for 1
Why are you there? I doubt you'll get an answer

How the fuck do you run in the heat? Was aiming to do a HM in 2:15 today (PB is 2:12) and I had to give up with 5km to go.
Were you up in Edinburgh? Was canny hot. Seen a few people on the floor in the half, paramedics very busy. We helped a lass across the line who flaked out in front of us at 12.5 mile as we were heading to pub! That was all in the half, the marathon must've been much worse

Back