Running Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers teejay, sounds like the sort of programme i could manage.

managed 12.7 miles in 140 today, bit slower than 1earlier in the week(on purpose), got my feet in a ice bucket now as there bloody shot!!! do a few short ones next week nothing long till next month again, didnt want to hit the 13.1 as i want to leave that till i do a event so i get a bloody medal for doing it.

A nice little 6km this morning because I woke up too late to make it to ParkRun. Little bit slower than usual, but I didn't have much sleep and I'm playing footy at 11, so it's probably for the best.

managed 12.7 miles in 140 today, bit slower than 1earlier in the week(on purpose), got my feet in a ice bucket now as there bloody shot!!! do a few short ones next week nothing long till next month again, didnt want to hit the 13.1 as i want to leave that till i do a event so i get a bloody medal for doing it.

http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/49818237

and a done a lap of the SOL on the way, singing red and white army all the way around

Last edited:
Mate's brother is out on a training run today. Has done 35 miles so far and has another 15 to go.:eek:
He's having another stab at running the coast 2 coast in one go again in June. Only managed 104 miles in 29 hours last time. :lol:

If any of you are extremely bored tomorrow you can track my London Marathon effort tomorrow at:

http://results-2012.virginlondonmarathon.com/2012/ no 44060

Will be pretty slow and if it stops completely can someone call me an ambulance.

Good luck mate, hell of an effort a marathon. I've got the GNR in September and I'm already feeling incredibly nervous about it, more than double my best ever distance, so fuck knows how you're feeling now.

One of those mornings where you just can't be bothered. Aches and pains all over, tired and just not up for it. Glad I went out though, feel much better for that. 8.63mile in 1:07:33. Ave 7.50min/mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back