Running Shoes

I normally change mine after 500 miles. I still find it's best to go to an actual shop such as Start Fitness (when we're allowed to) and try them on first. They also give advice, I don't like to compromise on something as important as running shoes. Saying that, I don't like buying any footwear online

I have just ordered some new ones....realised I have done over 1,200 miles in my current ones in under a year......sticking with my faithful Mizuno Wave Inspires....served me well and I have tried others but these have always been my favourite (over-pronate and wide feet)
I always seem to have 4/5 pairs on the go rotating each day, tend not to go past the 500 mles in them to be honest as cant always see the wear even if the sole looks ok. Currently got 3 pairs of Hokas, some Nikes and Sketchers in rotation.

Nice 16 miles yesterday back onto the usual route this morning, currently focused on 2 sublt runs a week @150-155hr, a long one and then usual plodding round the rest.

I always seem to have 4/5 pairs on the go rotating each day, tend not to go past the 500 mles in them to be honest as cant always see the wear even if the sole looks ok. Currently got 3 pairs of Hokas, some Nikes and Sketchers in rotation.

Nice 16 miles yesterday back onto the usual route this morning, currently focused on 2 sublt runs a week @150-155hr, a long one and then usual plodding round the rest.

I don't rotate daily as such but I'm getting to the stage now where each type of run has a specific shoe assigned to it.

Just ordered a pair of Nike Revolution 5 for £28.68 including free delivery. Nike have a sale on and you can get an extra 30% off items in the 'up to 50% off' sale online at Nike* when you enter the code SUMMER30 at the checkout, until 10.59pm on Sun 12 Jul. Especially good as they are in Red and White.

Recently got some new ones as I went past the 500 mile mark, switched from some Reebok Floatride Run 2.0s to the Reebok Floatride Panthea's.

Back