runners

• Thread starter Kubicki's right boot
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kubicki's right boot

thinking of starting up running, getting a fat cunt (got nowt on Boris yet like) just round the streets, not done much exercise for a couple of years. Any advice on equipment, schedules for a beginner, warm ups warm downs, out else.

thinking of starting up running, getting a fat cunt (got nowt on Boris yet like) just round the streets, not done much exercise for a couple of years. Any advice on equipment, schedules for a beginner, warm ups warm downs, out else.

Google running plan for beginners, I found a good one for "running 5K in 8 weeks" - it started with lots of walking and then increases as it says. Probably good if you haven't done any running for ages.

Equipment? Good shoes, socks, music, keychain thing.

Google running plan for beginners, I found a good one for "running 5K in 8 weeks" - it started with lots of walking and then increases as it says. Probably good if you haven't done any running for ages.

Equipment? Good shoes, socks, music, keychain thing.

any special sort?

what is this when its at home?

Seem canny. I ended up going to Dalton Park and got some Asics reduced to £45 from £80.

Not that I go running often but it's something I'm planning in getting into

are these compression shorts of any use marra?

Google running plan for beginners, I found a good one for "running 5K in 8 weeks" - .

any linkage pb?

I've a mate who is a keen runner and he swears by the UnderArmour gear, Could be worthwhile having a look at some of their stuff.

reet, cheers marras, If I'm not back on to let you know how I'm getting on within a week, I've had a heart attack and died. One of you start the RIP KRB thread.

Seem canny. I ended up going to Dalton Park and got some Asics reduced to £45 from £80.

Not that I go running often but it's something I'm planning in getting into

is it normal to taste blood after a run?

:eek::eek:

very much doubt it.

mentioned it at work today, someone suggested iron? i dont cough anything up just a taste a bit like blood after a decent workout. wondered if anyone could shed any more light?

I have a pair of Nike shoes that I absolutely love. Really comfortable and I have a sensor that I put in that links up with my ipod which is excellent.

As for clothing, I can pretty much wear anything when I run, any t-shirt whether it be football/cotton or a hoody/fleece work fine for me, I don't really chafe or anything, but it's just a matter of preference. I'd suggest some sort of cotton t-shirt to start with until you get used to running.

Enter a 10k race to give you something to aim at. Keeps the training going.

Steady build up pace ,distance
Get on the running thread
Few stretches
And enjoy the pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back