(Rumour Mill) Viv Solomon-Otabor

Pace goes a long way in this league, which he clearly possesses - if managed correctly.

I’d only be disappointed if this was one of our best signings - I definitely would understand the signing as part of a progressive squad.

Pace goes a long way in this league, which he clearly possesses - if managed correctly.

I’d only be disappointed if this was one of our best signings - I definitely would understand the signing as part of a progressive squad.

You don’t have a name like that and not be rapid do ya?

As a non “Sunlan first” football fan, but whose second team is Sunlan and who wants to see Sunderland promoted ASAP I hope you get this guy he looks handy and I think could do well
[/QUOT
Are you a New Den man now ?
I was at the old ground three times but not visited the new one yet.
Thanks for Charlie Hurley.

He was selected ahead of Demarai Gray just a few years ago, and Gray went on to win the Premier League just a few months later. If he could fulfil just a fraction of his potential here, he could phenomenal at this level (if). He's had a difficult few years and he's struggled to find the right setting or environment, but he could react well to the challenge and pressure he'd find here.

Back