(Rumour Mill) Viv Solomon-Otabor

and he is known by a member of staff, making a mockery of the stats.
And no proof that he's signing. They've already said the recruitment model won't be running at 100% this window. How many signings will be based on stats or other is unknown at this stage. Providing we get things right it's no big deal how the player comes about.

And no proof that he's signing. They've already said the recruitment model won't be running at 100% this window. How many signings will be based on stats or other is unknown at this stage. Providing we get things right it's no big deal how the player comes about.

This is of course fair comment. I've no idea if he's any good or not.

Lad probably needs to knuckle down now - his career so far hints he has issues of sort, but there's a player there and he certainly fits a profile of player we need. Get him playing to his potential and he's a good signing. Rapid, powerful and gives us something we've needed in the squad for years.

Lad probably needs to knuckle down now - his career so far hints he has issues of sort, but there's a player there and he certainly fits a profile of player we need. Get him playing to his potential and he's a good signing. Rapid, powerful and gives us something we've needed in the squad for years.

Those qualities are what a lot of us have been calling for for some time now. I don't understand how anyone could be disappointed by this one.

Those qualities are what a lot of us have been calling for for some time now. I don't understand how anyone could be disappointed by this one.
He fits an actual game plan too, which again is something the club hasn't had in a while. Hopefully the first piece of the puzzle for a high-energy/high press attacking football, similar to what we saw vs. Lincoln in the semi. If Blackpool are keen, his metrics from last season must be decent

His InStat rating average from 2018-2019 is 221. For example, Jamal Lowe's was 228, Gooch's was 237 (18,19 & 20 seasons), Wilks (19, 20 seasons) 230. So this might add a data perspective to it.

Unfortunately, I don't have this season's InStat data file - would be keen to see how he scores during his time at Wigan

Not sure why you’re quoting me
Because it was you who was saying he goes over the top he’s then twisting things to try say people are saying it’s a bad signing
Got him mixed up with Deco. Irrespective, Chelsea signed both.
Why wouldn’t you want players from a team that had just won the champions league ? Will of been a lot of teams in for them

Last edited:

Back