(Rumour Mill) Scott Fraser (NOW SIGNED BY IPSWICH)

2nd video here is the one worth watching.

Any chance this could be us putting in a bid? His comments about waiting 7 weeks and then putting in a bid 2 weeks into pre-season sort of lines up with how our transfer business is going this summer.

Would love him here.
I'd be very surprised if it's us to be honest. Not sure he fits into the style of play and especially now we've signed pritchard to play number 10, I think he's too lightweight to play 6 or 8.

Wigan been heavily linked I think, probably them.

It's got nothing to do with money with ffp rules you can't blow millions on players just because we have a owner with money. It's about getting the right players in either on loan or free agents not big fees and wages. That's what has put us in this position making stupid financial decisions.
I thought you could spend what you like on transfer fees, it's wages that count towards SCMP?

Fraser can play the 8 though
I think you'd need a proper enforcer alongside him to make that work though (which we don't have), from what I've seen of him he doesn't do much defensively and strolls about, he then gets the ball and springs into life, I'm not sure that fits in with the proposed style of play.

a midfield 3 of Fraser, Pritchard and O'Nien/Winchester would get bullied, there's only O'Nien there who you would back making a tackle.

Back