Rules for the SMB

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23273

After reading another thread about growing up and @CatRyan mentioning about writing the rules for the SMB, what rules should we have and would the penalty be for transgression?

I believe I said I would write up the rules but also that I would get banned for so doing

I believe I said I would write up the rules but also that I would get banned for so doing
Assuming that the ban would not be forthcoming then would you write them?
For me it would be
1. Not proofreading your initial post for spelling and grammatical errors (read my initial post).
The penalty would be twatting yourself very severely with a dictionary.

Assuming that the ban would not be forthcoming then would you write them?
For me it would be
1. Not proofreading your initial post for spelling and grammatical errors (read my initial post).
The penalty would be twatting yourself very severely with a dictionary.
The first rule of the SMB is that any new poster must be greeted with scorn and derision and extreme suspicion.

1/ Any post that doesn’t indicate it’s initial subject matter in its title should be instantly deleted by mods. Repeat offenders to be banned for a week at a time.
2/ The word “ Mackem” should not be allowed in user names.
3/ User names should be approved by a committee/board before use. Boring ones or those too similar to others already in use should be banned. An unused name list could be available for the unimaginative.

1/ Any post that doesn’t indicate it’s initial subject matter in its title should be instantly deleted by mods. Repeat offenders to be banned for a week at a time.
2/ The word “ Mackem” should not be allowed in user names.
3/ User names should be approved by a committee/board before use. Boring ones or those too similar to others already in use should be banned. An user name list could be available for the unimaginative.
This is a wishlist not a listing of established rules

This is a wishlist not a listing of established rules
1.Given that this isn’t real life then extreme piss taking should be allowed, snowflakes and the easily offended should then go to a ‘nursery board’ to toughen up
2. Any mention of a lass should be followed up with a pic, regardless if it’s of the lass being discussed or not
3. If you post on the politics or PF for the majority of your time on here then you must go through regular (is suggest weekly) sanity checks
4. Abolish the reaction table

Again we are not attempting to build a wish list of improvements.

Rule 2, posters will unerringly ignore the premise of a thread and press their own agenda.

Last edited:
The first rule of the SMB is that any new poster must be greeted with scorn and derision and extreme suspicion.
I agree. The baptism of fire, weeds out the weak from the strong, give them the message of 'If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen'. We must keep a strong, healthy stock on here.
Also if they are banned posters trying to make a 'Stealth' return, we must uncover their true identity of who they once were on here.

I agree. The baptism of fire, weeds out the weak from the strong, give them the message of 'If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen'. We must keep a strong, healthy stock on here.
Also if they are banned posters trying to make a 'Stealth' return, we must uncover their true identity of who they once were on here.
Ah yes a good rule to add...

Rule 3 any poster attempting a stealth come back should be publicly outed at the earliest opportunity. Should the poster actually be a genuine virgin poster they should suffer this treatment in good humour.
Rule 3 caveat is redacted to prevent my being banned.

Ah yes a good rule to add...

Rule 3 any poster attempting a stealth come back should be publicly outed at the earliest opportunity. Should the poster actually be a genuine virgin poster they should suffer this treatment in good humour.
Rule 3 caveat is redacted to prevent my being banned.
I agree, unless we all like them, eg. Professional Mackem, so help keep their identity secret from the Mods. ;)

1.Given that this isn’t real life then extreme piss taking should be allowed, snowflakes and the easily offended should then go to a ‘nursery board’ to toughen up
2. Any mention of a lass should be followed up with a pic, regardless if it’s of the lass being discussed or not
3. If you post on the politics or PF for the majority of your time on here then you must go through regular (is suggest weekly) sanity checks
4. Abolish the reaction table

Any using the term snowflake should be sentenced to death by anal fisting.

I been banned 4 times since march... And I accept them all as posting when pissed seems good at the time .. But when you read them again in the morning it make me cringe... Rules are rules... Blame the Stella your honour... I rest my case...
Well seeing as the mods protect some of their favourites against their own rules it is only right that we should run a resistance 🤭
The fallen madonna.. And the gateau from chateau ... Oooo renee

Last edited:

Back