Rugby World Cup 2019

That's it

SA look very very good going through to the final from here. Probably the most intelligent team in the tournament I think. Seem to be very good at capitalising on their strengths.

I know that ffs but you can’t get a clear idea most of the time. Unless you have 300 cameras up and down the pitch. The faster they speed up posh boy rugby the better.
All tactics. Union can be fast or slow, but if I'm winning by a fine margin and playing a good team then I'm sending the ball down their end all day lol. All about game management, something England seem to be more conscious of now.
Don't think this is going to be Japan's day
Also, for those who don't watch rugby all the time and saw the other QFs, this is what a good rugby referee looks like
Dunno like, he got a few things wrong today. Still one of the better ones though.

"There are 23 players in this room, and I reckon at least 10 of you are the laziest f***ing c***s I've ever coached, and I don't give a fuck if you don't like me for saying that!"

:eek::lol:

What a cock, they were playing quite well apart from some silly mistakes at that point. And it's not the players' fault his tactics are shit
In other news, New Zealand are being fannies about refereeing. Wayne Barnes is coming under fire again for his World Cup refereeing, say a NZ news site.

Again, NZ new site? Hmm, when was he previously under fire for his refereeing of World Cup games? The group stages? 2015?

Twelve years ago. He gave a decision against New Zealand.

Last edited:

What part of Jaco Peyper’s logic thought this would be a good idea? Possibly the same part of his brain which thought Wales winning try wasn’t a forward pass.

What part of Jaco Peyper’s logic thought this would be a good idea? Possibly the same part of his brain which thought Wales winning try wasn’t a forward pass.

He's an utter clown. Some of the newer refs would have been much better for the QFs than any of him, Garcès or Poite. It wasn't the less "experienced" refs that got called out with the worst howlers in the group games imho

What a cock, they were playing quite well apart from some silly mistakes at that point. And it's not the players' fault his tactics are shit
In other news, New Zealand are being fannies about refereeing. Wayne Barnes is coming under fire again for his World Cup refereeing, say a NZ news site.

Again, NZ new site? Hmm, when was he previously under fire for his refereeing of World Cup games? The group stages? 2015?

Twelve years ago. He gave a decision against New Zealand.

They're not wrong are they. He came under fire in 2011 and now "again" in 2019. So they're correct. I'd also wager a decent amount of money he'd of cocked up in the couple of world cups since (although i don't remember anything about either really) as he is an utter clown of a ref.

Back