Rugby World Cup 2019

I realise that rugby players need longer rests between games, but the fact that you can't postpone a match by a day or two seems utterly ridiculous. I'm also surprised that their broadcasters accept that games can just be cancelled instead of shifted.

Aside from wanting Scotland to go through, there's also the fact that the match between Scotland and Japan was looking to be a cracking finish to the group stages.

According to one of the papers the contingency plan from world rugby was to move the matches 14 miles to another stadium - would have to be a tiny Typhoon for that to help.

My England top from DHGate should arrive in the next couple of days. The genuine ones are more of a rip off than football tops. £65 from Lovell Rugby! 😯
This is probably the best quality item I’ve bought from DHGate. Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s been nicked from a Canterbury factory or something. It’s definitely not an Asian XL, I’m thinking I should have got L

Need a complete change in coaching. Fully support getting safety right but players will have to buy into it. It must be impossible for top tier players (& South Sea islanders!) not go for a big hit, it's in their psyche.

Back