Ruel Sotiriou

19 year old Striker who has scored 5 goals in 11 games for Leyton Orient this season. He is out of contract at the end of the month and hasn't signed a new contract yet so would only cost us small compensation fee if we were to sign him.

The type of signing we could be looking at but inevitably won't be because of the incompetent people that run the club.

Hartlepool would be a good fit..

19 year old Striker who has scored 5 goals in 11 games for Leyton Orient this season. He is out of contract at the end of the month and hasn't signed a new contract yet so would only cost us small compensation fee if we were to sign him.

The type of signing we could be looking at but inevitably won't be because of the incompetent people that run the club.

What a time to be alive.

Peterborough have enormous pulling power at this level due to the track record with developing players. I think we need experienced players who won't be overawed by the expectations here, and bring through a few local boys who know what the club is all about.
Sorry mate, Donald has flogged all our future potential on the quiet.

Peterborough have enormous pulling power at this level due to the track record with developing players. I think we need experienced players who won't be overawed by the expectations here, and bring through a few local boys who know what the club is all about.
Cattermole fits the 1st category, honeyman the 2nd.

We don't need experienced players, we need capable ones. Maja was young, James Vaughan was experienced. Capable players are loved here.

Back