Rude Wedding Photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too late, I'm definitely going with blackops mate

Never been caught trying to finger the bride's mother or owt!

Wasn't caught mate... my top package includes a 20 page wedding album, a 4 minute finger bang for the bride's mother and tweaking the maid of honours nipples as if I were tuning a radio for 2 minutes.

It's extra for me to hide the in cupboard and masturbate while the bride and groom consimate the marriage tho

Wasn't caught mate... my top package includes a 20 page wedding album, a 4 minute finger bang for the bride's mother and tweaking the maid of honours nipples as if I were tuning a radio for 2 minutes.

It's extra for me to hide the in cupboard and masturbate while the bride and groom consimate the marriage tho

Nee wonder everythings out of focus

So many shit wedding toggers out there it's scandalous really. I was at a mates wedding recently and seen the photos after - they weren't terrible, but certainly weren't what I'd call professional.

Some of the bride and groom shots were in front of a main road and had cars zooming past. Others were with a car park in the background :lol:

Wouldn't care but the venue was lovely and surrounded in woodland.

My brother in law got his mother's friend to do the pics. Absolutely terrible. She didn't have the first understanding of composition - eg group shots with tall blokes standing on higher steps than short women. Our bairns were flower girls and she didn't get one picture with our eldest in it. Half the pics were of my father in law and his old University mates.

Seems anyone can set themselves up as a wedding photographer these days.

My brother in law got his mother's friend to do the pics. Absolutely terrible. She didn't have the first understanding of composition - eg group shots with tall blokes standing on higher steps than short women. Our bairns were flower girls and she didn't get one picture with our eldest in it. Half the pics were of my father in law and his old University mates.

Seems anyone can set themselves up as a wedding photographer these days.

So was she actually passing herself off as a pro? Not good that! I don't get why some people fail to realise that a wedding day is a one off event and has a HUGE significance in people's lives. They just think 'oh I have a camera let's make some money and who cares if the couple hate the pics'.

Still on the flip side every story like this means hopefully the next person books a pro... although sadly I keep hearing stories like this so maybe not

So was she actually passing herself off as a pro? Not good that! I don't get why some people fail to realise that a wedding day is a one off event and has a HUGE significance in people's lives. They just think 'oh I have a camera let's make some money and who cares if the couple hate the pics'.

Still on the flip side every story like this means hopefully the next person books a pro... although sadly I keep hearing stories like this so maybe not

Her late husband was a (real) pro, so she had a top rig and little skill.

Our photographer was quality. His wife assisted and was a great help with making sure the bridal party were on time (almost). Just got our album back which is fantastic. He's also used some of our pics to advertise his business in a local hotel's wedding brochure - but that's because I'm git good looking.

Our photographer was quality. His wife assisted and was a great help with making sure the bridal party were on time (almost). Just got our album back which is fantastic. He's also used some of our pics to advertise his business in a local hotel's wedding brochure - but that's because I'm git good looking.

Did he ask? I know someone that wouldn't ;)

My missus would go mental at summat like that . He should ask

At the time he owned the rights to the pics. We have subsequently bought a disk with all the photos on but I think he still retains the rights?? Either way we have stated that we are more than happy for him to still use them should he wish. He probably did ask when we initially booked.

At the time he owned the rights to the pics. We have subsequently bought a disk with all the photos on but I think he still retains the rights?? Either way we have stated that we are more than happy for him to still use them should he wish. He probably did ask when we initially booked.

Oh yes, he owns the rights to the pics alright

You may have even signed a model release form. But it's courteous and good business to ask innit

Oh yes, he owns the rights to the pics alright

You may have even signed a model release form. But it's courteous and good business to ask innit

Like I say, we probably did but I just can't remember. Anyway, if anybody is looking for a decent photographer then I'm happy to recommend this bloke. PM for any details.

I ask if the bride and groom mind me sending some if their pics to brides up north or rock my wedding for example before I do it, but wouldn't ask a couple if they minded me using them in a brochure for a venue tbh.

Business is business and if a venue ask me for a brochure so they can recommend me to couples and I only have shot that venue once I'll use the pics. Like I said its business and you gotta do what you gotta do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back