Rucking! Is it any good?

Just wondering if this is worthwhile when I go out for my daily walk. I have got a decent rucksack and some bricks.
I have just picked up on it on YouTube but not sure is it just a fad or could I cause myself injury like I more than likely would if I went out for a daily run.
Would appreciate any advice!

Just wondering if this is worthwhile when I go out for my daily walk. I have got a decent rucksack and some bricks.
I have just picked up on it on YouTube but not sure is it just a fad or could I cause myself injury like I more than likely would if I went out for a daily run.
I considered running cross country with a rucksack but after doing some research I didn’t bother. It can knack your knees and back.

Run/walk/stagger up hills and varying terrain.

Possibly wear ankle weights?

Do not put bricks In your rucksack ffs, they are just dead weight and will pull your rucksack/bergan on your shoulders, hurt your back,neck and shoulders, try to find something that spreads the weight out better across you full rucksack

Only if you wanna mess up your lower back, you’ll have nee skin left on it after one decent run :lol:
My advice is to just run, theres a reason you lose weight when you start running (less weight to move, easier on the joints)

Only if you wanna mess up your lower back, you’ll have nee skin left on it after one decent run :lol:
My advice is to just run, theres a reason you lose weight when you start running (less weight to move, easier on the joints)
Funny enough been doing my daily walk for a good hour with the weighted rucksack and it's been tremendous. No strains of injuries and it definitely gets the heart rate up a bit. If I had been out for a jog everyday no doubt I would have strained or pulled something by now.

Funny enough been doing my daily walk for a good hour with the weighted rucksack and it's been tremendous. No strains of injuries and it definitely gets the heart rate up a bit. If I had been out for a jog everyday no doubt I would have strained or pulled something by now.

Aye walkings a different kettle of fish like

Back