Rubber roofing kits for a bike shed .

Guitar Man

Midfield
Currently building a bike shed because im sick of wrestling lawnmower and strimmers to get it out of the shed .
I've got 18mm osb board for the roof , i was just going to just felt it then decided to price the rubber roofing kits on e bay and it works out around £67 and 50yr guarantee ,i know thats bollocks but would be happy if it lasted 15yr and its only about £10 more than if i felted it,anyone used it ? looks pretty straightforward .

Currently building a bike shed because im sick of wrestling lawnmower and strimmers to get it out of the shed .
I've got 18mm osb board for the roof , i was just going to just felt it then decided to price the rubber roofing kits on e bay and it works out around £67 and 50yr guarantee ,i know thats bollocks but would be happy if it lasted 15yr and its only about £10 more than if i felted it,anyone used it ? looks pretty straightforward .
It gets fitted on most new schools etc so must be decent, sarnafil its called, the decent stuff. Definitely worth thinking about, but beware of the cheap stuff. Some of it will be paper thin.

A word for fibreglass roofs - more durable that rubber but horrible to install yourself . My mate does them - he stinks and looks ill.

Back