rtrsbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidneyeric

Striker
The lads email address has gone pear shaped and now cant post, he's set up a new account but hasn't received the verification email, can one of the mods or @Roger have a look for him please, cheers.

Verification emails are going out as normal. We get several hundred failures a day due to spammers trying to register, so without knowing the account name or email details I can't really follow this up.
Has he checked his junk mail folder?

He shouldn't need to register a new account anyway. You can change your email address directly from your profile.

Verification emails are going out as normal. We get several hundred failures a day due to spammers trying to register, so without knowing the account name or email details I can't really follow this up.
Has he checked his junk mail folder?

He shouldn't need to register a new account anyway. You can change your email address directly from your profile.
Rodger, a few years ago I was locked out for over 6 months, I left my old job and so I suppose my email address became obsolete. I was given no warning from you that it would happen and struggled for a good few months to find an email address which I could use on here. Shouldn't long term posters like myself be allowed to use their Gmail until they can find an alternative address?

Rodger, a few years ago I was locked out for over 6 months, I left my old job and so I suppose my email address became obsolete. I was given no warning from you that it would happen and struggled for a good few months to find an email address which I could use on here. Shouldn't long term posters like myself be allowed to use their Gmail until they can find an alternative address?
You can do that. You just have to ask Roger via PM and he'll change it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back