RTG app

what app??
You can get it from the menu on this site. Click the three horizontal lines, top right on my version, the app install button is on there.

As Roger has said, it's basically almost identical to using the website only you get more screen space. It is better though in my opinion. Worth using for sure.

You can get it from the menu on this site. Click the three horizontal lines, top right on my version, the app install button is on there.

As Roger has said, it's basically almost identical to using the website only you get more screen space. It is better though in my opinion. Worth using for sure.

ah right cheers.

edit: got it, i like it

Last edited:
I've been using the app for a few days now. Some feedback from my experience.

Pro.
- app fills screen more so text is bigger with nicer browsing experience in a mobile phone

Con.
- adverts.
I was using duckduckgo previously which includes an ad blocker.
Now i'm finding myself regularly clicking on adverts accidentally opening new windows etc.

So it's a balance between my eyesight & the irritation of adverts for me.

I've been using the app for a few days now. Some feedback from my experience.

Pro.
- app fills screen more so text is bigger with nicer browsing experience in a mobile phone

Con.
- adverts.
I was using duckduckgo previously which includes an ad blocker.
Now i'm finding myself regularly clicking on adverts accidentally opening new windows etc.

So it's a balance between my eyesight & the irritation of adverts for me.
I haven't done it but you can pay a few quid for ad-free. Maybe worth it for you?

I've been using it for a few weeks now. It seems to work pretty well. Not earth shattering, but nice to have it on my home screen, saves having to fire up a browser.

Back