Rtg 5 a side team

Don’t be too hard on yourself mate. I’ve been running a regular 5’s game for years and that in itself is hard enough. Think you picked it up at a time when the majority of us were getting married/having kids/switching career and that’s no mean feat keeping it on as long as you did.

To be fair I reckon if we played nowadays it’d be a cakewalk for the opposition but still.

@Venkman
@whitey
@Lurchio
@Mackem00
@D.A
@karlm14
@Raich Carter
@supermackem123
@Kevsgreat
@mux
@watsonuk1

My missus also works with Jack so I can ask there.

Anyone up for a final season? I’ll organise it..
Defo up for a game, I play Tues and Friday 5aside but aside from them days up for a kick about 👍

Mayve have a friendly kick about at goals sometime and then have a few drinks in the town somewhere? or book a table at the stack? be good to see everyone again
Stack is a good shout, can have groups of up to 10 in there at the minute. Think indoors pubs are only 6?

Mind, no changing facilities at Goals at the minute either, so going straight from a kickabout to being on the pop would be a stinkfest.

Stack is a good shout, can have groups of up to 10 in there at the minute. Think indoors pubs are only 6?

Mind, no changing facilities at Goals at the minute either, so going straight from a kickabout to being on the pop would be a stinkfest.
yeah i would suggest a saturday sometime game in the morning 11,12ish go home and then meet in the evening for a drink the reason i suggested stack was seaburn has lots of outdoor places you can drink like bar88 and the new seaburn inn

Don’t be too hard on yourself mate. I’ve been running a regular 5’s game for years and that in itself is hard enough. Think you picked it up at a time when the majority of us were getting married/having kids/switching career and that’s no mean feat keeping it on as long as you did.

To be fair I reckon if we played nowadays it’d be a cakewalk for the opposition but still.

@Venkman
@whitey
@Lurchio
@Mackem00
@D.A
@karlm14
@Raich Carter
@supermackem123
@Kevsgreat
@mux
@watsonuk1

My missus also works with Jack so I can ask there.

Anyone up for a final season? I’ll organise it..
I'm up for it. Didn't get the notification from this for some reason.

I'm fatter and even shitter now but I'm still good looking if that helps at all lads?

what about the next 2 saturdays? book a pitch at goals next week and the following Saturday have a night out/reunion I would do both on the same night but I wouldn't be able to get the full day off work at short notice

what about the next 2 saturdays? book a pitch at goals next week and the following Saturday have a night out/reunion I would do both on the same night but I wouldn't be able to get the full day off work at short notice
Ambitious trying to sort something at short notice. We were always terrible at sorting stuff like this out

I remember I played a couple of games with the ‘FTM Forum’ lads back in the day. I’m sure a couple of lads like @bagpiperay played too.

I played in the Hazey charity 11aside game and it was good crack.

Would be up for a game definitiely.

I could probably play on the 10th but I'll keep you updated in here if anything changes

Back