Rtg 5 a side team

I really miss the 5s playing with SEB used to have a great time especially when @whitey was running it, my fault it folded I was really bad at running things you don't realize how hard it is till you have to do it! the league was massive then compared to now when we played there were 6 divisions now its down to 2.

Don’t be too hard on yourself mate. I’ve been running a regular 5’s game for years and that in itself is hard enough. Think you picked it up at a time when the majority of us were getting married/having kids/switching career and that’s no mean feat keeping it on as long as you did.

To be fair I reckon if we played nowadays it’d be a cakewalk for the opposition but still.

@Venkman
@whitey
@Lurchio
@Mackem00
@D.A
@karlm14
@Raich Carter
@supermackem123
@Kevsgreat
@mux
@watsonuk1

My missus also works with Jack so I can ask there.

Anyone up for a final season? I’ll organise it..

Don’t be too hard on yourself mate. I’ve been running a regular 5’s game for years and that in itself is hard enough. Think you picked it up at a time when the majority of us were getting married/having kids/switching career and that’s no mean feat keeping it on as long as you did.

To be fair I reckon if we played nowadays it’d be a cakewalk for the opposition but still.

@Venkman
@whitey
@Lurchio
@Mackem00
@D.A
@karlm14
@Raich Carter
@supermackem123
@Kevsgreat
@mux
@watsonuk1

I’m shit now like but would potentially fancy this.

Si

@Venkman
@whitey
@Lurchio
@Mackem00
@D.A
@karlm14
@Raich Carter
@supermackem123
@Kevsgreat
@mux
@watsonuk1

Sign me up i would have a game :D

@Venkman
@whitey
@Lurchio
@Mackem00
@D.A
@karlm14
@Raich Carter
@supermackem123
@Kevsgreat
@mux
@watsonuk1

You been on the sherry when you posted this?

I got sick of trying to keep up with little arseholes last time like but I'd be up for a one off game of 5s or 6s, looks like we'd have enough?

Who was the fella who played the part season or two, can't remember his username but was he called Andy or something?

I got sick of trying to keep up with little arseholes last time like but I'd be up for a one off game of 5s or 6s, looks like we'd have enough?

Who was the fella who played the part season or two, can't remember his username but was he called Andy or something?

I wasn’t for a change mate :lol:

SEB reunion game isn’t a bad idea to be fair. May even get enough for 7’s…

I don’t remember Andy at all.

It was a league full of Kevin the teenagers like. Whingey little niggly arseholes. :lol:

Aye, his username is bugging me. Was a canny bloke. @Venkman may remember.

@Pacific may have had his wrists rebuilt by now too for a comeback.

my league days are over I reckon. I would be available for a SEB reunion match. Also available if anyone needs someone to score screamers at the SOL

my league days are over I reckon. I would be available for a SEB reunion match. Also available if anyone needs someone to score screamers at the SOL

I can't remember - was he the slightly older fella, southern accent? My memory is crap.

Who was the other lad who was with us for a bit, was he also called Mark? Younger lad. Hope they're both doing okay - and Technofish ...dinnar what he's up to these days.

We could have an over 35's team now...

Last edited:
That's the one.
Not forgetting SEBs Danny Dyer lookalike @no aim no luck
I can't remember - was he the slightly older fella, southern accent? My memory is crap.

Who was the other lad who was with us for a bit, was he also called Mark? Younger lad. Hope they're both doing okay - and Technofish ...dinnar what he's up to these days.

We could have an over 35's team now...

some would be in over 40’s leagues (looks at @Mackem00 :lol: )

Last edited:
I still see andy occasionally he lives close by to me I cant remember his username though. I still play quite a lot and the league was much better when we played than it is now, we were in the 4th tier, and there were some canny teams. Even teams in the premier league up goals bar the top 1 or 2 weren't great in my experience but that was in the Monday and Sunday leagues.

my knees are the issue these days :lol: two dislocated kneecaps in quick succession a few years ago put paid to my 5 a side days. haven't played since but I'd be up for a reunion game sometime

Back