Rtg 5 a side team

Think we were struggling for regular players in the end.

Enjoyed it and met some great lads off here. And @Venkman.

yeah just didn’t have a big enough pool of regulars in the end. Crombie tried to resurrect it but never really happened.
I'm not very good or fit haha 😂 but would love to get back into football
Sounds like you would have been ideal for SEB back in the day

Can you remember the SMB 5-a-side league at Crowtree?

We had 4 or 5 teams all off the forum, played each other 3 or 4 times, over a couple of seasons, was class. Must have been around 15 years ago now tbh.
I do yeah. Think that was my intro to @D.A. lots of other weak willed souls fell by the wayside.

Can you remember the SMB 5-a-side league at Crowtree?

We had 4 or 5 teams all off the forum, played each other 3 or 4 times, over a couple of seasons, was class. Must have been around 15 years ago now tbh.
Was a part of this along with @D.A .

Good times.

We had an 11 a side friendly game as well. SMB Vs Willington/Crook/Hunwick lads.

@SAFCMark will remember this.

Chopper was on fire that day.

This was the day that an SMB member called Disco lost all of his beer money on a fruit machine when we had post-match drinks.

Was a part of this along with @D.A .

Good times.

We had an 11 a side friendly game as well. SMB Vs Willington/Crook/Hunwick lads.

@SAFCMark will remember this.

Chopper was on fire that day.

This was the day that an SMB member called Disco lost all of his beer money on a fruit machine when we had post-match drinks.
He won. Higher or lower than a 1, collect. Whopper.

I really miss the 5s playing with SEB used to have a great time especially when @whitey was running it, my fault it folded I was really bad at running things you don't realize how hard it is till you have to do it! the league was massive then compared to now when we played there were 6 divisions now its down to 2.

Back