RTG - 20 years on

Blep on the board was a pale imitation of the real thing.
One of my regrets was never having the opportunity to sit and neck a few beers with the lad. We kind of hit it off as you do now & then with someone really random on the board. Most I’ve met up with subsequently at a game here & there, but sadly never Bleep ( as he will always be). Must admit I never knew he had also been Fergus in another life mind.

As I went looking for some of these threads people are remembering I stumbled onto Gold and noticed the Bread Products World Cup. That was a beaut. It always tickled me when @Steak Pie said afterwards when he was organising it, he asked his lass to pull names from the hat to do the tournament draw. She looked at him and said "Is this for that f***ing website?" :lol:

:lol: And she still agreed to marry me.

I’ll have a look around and see if we have any gathering dust in the attic. Shit designer but beautifully ironed transfers iirc.
I took mine to a charity shop along with all my other stuff when I left England. The mind boggles at the thought of some random person walking around with a t-shirt on with images of nude monk, old ted and some mad bastard with a crash helmet on.

I took mine to a charity shop along with all my other stuff when I left England. The mind boggles at the thought of some random person walking around with a t-shirt on with images of nude monk, old ted and some mad bastard with a crash helmet on.

I think mine got filed in the 'you'll never get your fat gut into these again' pile and shipped out at some point. My missus is a bit too keen to hoy out my stuff at times.

thanks flicky but i think the moment has well and truly passed... ;)

i have the design kicking around on a hard drive somewhwere
I think that’s how we left it anyway was you were going to print off your own copy. If you do come across it, I’d be interested in having a copy as I’ve probably got it knocking around on an old drive somewhere myself but would take some trawling thru.

Back