***Royal wedding thread**

and who the fuck are you like to say they are not, what do you know, I bet fuck all.

I know the money spent on the wedding was considerably less than that spent on Trunps visit.

I also know that the Royal Family actually generate far more than the perception of their “cost to society”

I know the money spent on the wedding was considerably less than that spent on Trunps visit.

I also know that the Royal Family actually generate far more than the perception of their “cost to society”
Not really about the cost for me (although the public purse should only be for the head of state and immediate family, no hangers on like the pound shop princess). The biggest thing is that in 2018 we have an unelected head of state.

We can argue about how much it costs, you can give your view and I can give mine, but, to date no Monarchist has ever give me a good reason why we can't have an elected head of state.

Not really about the cost for me (although the public purse should only be for the head of state and immediate family, no hangers on like the pound shop princess). The biggest thing is that in 2018 we have an unelected head of state.

We can argue about how much it costs, you can give your view and I can give mine, but, to date no Monarchist has ever give me a good reason why we can't have an elected head of state.

So what you gonna do about it, clever shite?

... to date no Monarchist has ever give me a good reason why we can't have an elected head of state.
Some things about the monarchy irk me but the prospect of an elected head of state frightens the hell out of me. Who would you have? The likes of May? Cameron? Corbyn? Blair? We haven't got a decent statesperson in the country.

Some things about the monarchy irk me but the prospect of an elected head of state frightens the hell out of me. Who would you have? The likes of May? Cameron? Corbyn? Blair? We haven't got a decent statesperson in the country.
I don't get that argument though. Because some people may think we don't have a decent politician in the country should we just scrap general elections and have a dictatorship?

WTF, just viewed a Yahoo article and massive WAD, made her nigh on Chezza Cole , surely air brushed bollocks going on ? We are going to be totally screwed in a couple of years with the rate of technology :)

Back