***Royal wedding thread**

Only give enough of a shiny shite to post on here to tell you of said shiny shite, that I do not give ;)

That said, hope they are happy - same as I would hope for any other couple getting wed.

half kilometer radius of the stadium, everthing outside of that is council paid. source : niall quinn
Actually fair point the cops can charge for attendance on land “owned leased or controlled” by clubs so I’ll stand a bit corrected - in SAFC’s case this may well mean land round the stadium (Niall’s half km) which is actually the club’s “private “ land. Public highway costs down to the rate payer.

Earlier on today, for hours the BBC news website just had a single square dedicated to it. Now It's taking up the whole screen... 5 stories etc, etc...

Wonder if ol' Tony got a call from the Palace?

Should reduce the potential for confusion when trying to work out who pulls the open top carriage.....Also reduces the likelyhood of some gravy stained wanker attacking Prince Charles lass I guess. Should help reduce the security bill
If they are admitting to a £2m bill for this I would suggest x 5 might be a more realistic figure. But hey we are all in this austerity thing together arent we?

Just watching this on TV now...Eamon Holmes slavering on...is he and Robbie Williams after a knighthood? :)

Back