***Royal wedding thread**

Pound shop princess gets married. £2000000 tax payer bill for security. It puts the Great into Great Britain stuff like this.
Hasn't it been the case for years that every major football club in the country has to pay the police for the security services that they receive? Can't see why the public have to cough up for members of the extended Royal Family.

I'm very thankful to this thread for pointing me in the direction of the Royal Collection Shop.

FINALLY, after years of worrying about running out of butter based biscuits, I now know where to buy my emergency shortbread.

Luxury Biscuits Food Hall | Buy Buckingham Palace Handbag Lemon Shortbread: For Emergencies from The Buckingham Palace Online Shop

There are few worse things that can happen in like than reaching in your handbag and realising that you are out of shortbread, thank fuck the luxury biscuits foodhall has our back.

To be fair they have saved a bit cash getting Anton Rodgers to do the service, he’s been dead for about 15 years

Last edited:
Hasn't it been the case for years that every major football club in the country has to pay the police for the security services that they receive? Can't see why the public have to cough up for members of the extended Royal Family.
No.

Hats off to the BBC for not being arsed about televising it. I read somewhere that this pissed Prince Andrew off mightily. :D

What a fecking shame! The man is a leech on society. Even Charles can’t stand the twat by all accounts. There’s more to Camilla’s absence I’d bet anarl. The lot of them should take a leaf out of Her Maj’s, Phils and Harry’s book imo.

Morning folks.

Big day today as national treasure Princess Eugene marries that bloke that looks like a supply teacher.

For those of not lucky enough to be one of the lucky ballot winners who get to stand in the grounds listening to a live broadcast, its live on itv this morning.

Celebrites including Robbie Williams are expected to attend.

In these divided times of austerity and brexit, its great we can all get together behind an event like this. Should be a bank holiday mind.
It's Eugenie mate. Princess Eugene was a different type of movie altogether.

Back