Royal London

Not really surprised. Kicked in the teeth by ftecb

I was expecting it when their contract ended. The 50 over cup playing second fiddle to the salty snacks league.

It was never going to end well. I hope they can persuade another sponsor to take over.

I was expecting it when their contract ended. The 50 over cup playing second fiddle to the salty snacks league.

It was never going to end well. I hope they can persuade another sponsor to take over.
I'm sure they will but at nowhere near the value of the existing deal yours imagine

It’s got a great potential this tournament in my view, might not please season ticket holders but they really should play all these games at outgrounds, I don’t mind watching Durham around the north east with a side mostly made up with local lads if best players are at 100

Instead of moaning about that and and schedule it’s a real opportunity to take the game to people as some great grounds

I don’t blame them.

The didn’t sign up to sponsor a second team cup competition.

The Lords showpiece final (there used to be two a year) is now a damp squib played on an out ground, in a ground that’s half empty
I agree. And this sponsorship price will be lower than it should be if only the competition was properly managed. The loss of revenue can be directly laid at the door of The Hundred,

Back