Royal Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

dafunk2

Winger
Will be playing the O2 in Newcastle (18th May) as part of only 4 dates around the UK in May. Tickets on sale a week on Friday. Think the new album is due out in June.

I personally loved the first album and they're bloody fantastic live.

I'm not sure I rate them that highly, but I think they suffered from over-play of a couple of songs from their last album.

I like them as well. They remind me of an early QOTSA.

As with most potentially good bands they're being promoted way above their current status though.

Decent well over hyped mind... thoroughly enjoyed them at 6 music festival... will probably log into o2 priority see the tickets priced 42 quid plus ticket webs extortionate 5 quid booking fee and fuck it off

Brilliant live when supporting The Pixies in Manchester a few years ago, might see if I can get tickets for this one

Be busting a move to get ticks for this, first album was an absolute brahma
Hope they don't suffer from 'shit second album syndrome'

Royal Blood & Pixies? Canny gig that like!!

Open air gig down next to the canal at the Castlefield Bowl. It was a baking hot day and the sun was out for the whole of it. Brilliant day, they even put Maximo Park on so we could disappear to the bar and get some grub for a while

Open air gig down next to the canal at the Castlefield Bowl. It was a baking hot day and the sun was out for the whole of it. Brilliant day, they even put Maximo Park on so we could disappear to the bar and get some grub for a while
Shan that! Maximo Park are a good band man!

Haha, bonus!!

Brilliant live when supporting The Pixies in Manchester a few years ago, might see if I can get tickets for this one

That was some gig mind, no 'The in Pixies though chief.

XS Manchester are pushing the new Royal Blood tune pretty hard, been on Clint Book's show pretty much every day.

That was some gig mind, no 'The in Pixies though chief.

XS Manchester are pushing the new Royal Blood tune pretty hard, been on Clint Book's show pretty much every day.

Ha.. we were just talking about him (Boon) . Are the CBX still a thing? Love his show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back