Roy Keane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would be at least something to cling to in times of utter despair. He certainly wouldn't be happy to tow the line of "it's shit, but that's all we can expect".....which is why I'm sure Short won't want him

Short out first and foremost and take it from there.

The apathy between the club and fans is at an all time low, we hate them and they don't give a fuck, I wouldn't expect Keane to be as successful as previous but fuck me he'd give us a bit of hope, some desire and he wouldn't stand for what we're watching now.

The Chinese taking over the club and appointing Keane. And because they're such a great bunch of lads even Keane gets on with them, and we win the champions league within 5 years.

Some on here wouldn't want him back and that's fair enough if it's based on what he has done in management since leaving here. The club was in a similar mess before Keane arrived and he turned things around. The atmosphere was electric, we started to win games again, he got the players organized, the players never gave up and played to the final whistle, you just knew we could always score even on 90 minutes. We need someone like Roy Keane to lift us out of this shithole we're in, while Short is here it's never going to be Keane unfortunately.

It wasn't a dumb idea the last time we were in exactly the same mess.

If Short hadn't acted like such an utter **** (though it appears to be his default setting) then it may have ended a lot differently first time around.
Spot on ^

Last edited:
Loved the bloke while he was here.
At the same time I realised I was in complete denial he became a shadow of himself after we shipped in seven down at Everton.

Even he started to doubt his aura.

It wasn't a dumb idea the last time we were in exactly the same mess.

If Short hadn't acted like such an utter **** (though it appears to be his default setting) then it may have ended a lot differently first time around.

Short did absolutely nothing wrong in this case

I like Keane alot and would take him back over anyone, however he lost the plot last time and stormed out in a huff.

He regrets i too I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back