Roy Keane selfies

Saw him at Alton towers just after he’d fucked off from us. I said “alreet keano” he just looked at me and said nothing. True story.

Mr Roy to you mate.

I saw Craig Gordon at Center Parcs and shouted "alreet Craig" and exactly the same, completely blanked. I was left standing there with my arm in the air as he walked past me in a packed sports centre.
My 2 year old daughter looked embarrassed to be anywhere near me.

:lol:
Fucks sake. Have people no manners these days. That's Mr Flash to you mate.

I saw Craig Gordon at Center Parcs and shouted "alreet Craig" and exactly the same, completely blanked. I was left standing there with my arm in the air as he walked past me in a packed sports centre.
My 2 year old daughter looked embarrassed to be anywhere near me.

Me and my monotone sounding mate saw dean whitehead in Sainsbury’s back in the day
He goes to me ‘is that dean whitehead?’
Dean whitehead looks up from his trolley and smiles as I say ‘aye’
My mate then goes ‘he’s been f***ing shite this season ain’t he?’
Dean whitehead proceeds to looks back into his trolley as I Stare at my mate in disbelief :lol:

Me and my monotone sounding mate saw dean whitehead in Sainsbury’s back in the day
Dean whitehead proceeds to looks back into his trolley as I Stare at my mate in disbelief :lol:

:lol:

:lol::lol:

My Mag mate used to live on the same estate as Whitehead and in an attempt to give him a bit grief shouted "owe Blackheed!" out of his window at him.

Poor Dean.

Keane in Portugal was superb with the fans mind, spoke to him numerous times down at the training ground and he was spot on. I asked him in Portugal if there was any transfer news and her said "I'd have to kill you if I told you" ha all good fun he was class for Sunderland. Top bloke
Surprised Keane didn't tell you the transfer news, just so he had an excuse to kill you.

Back