Round 5 - Motion - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: SMB Photography Competition Round 5 - Motion - Discussion Thread

After reading this I went back over the voting threads and did IP checks on the names I don't recognise.

There doesn't seem to be anything untoward going on. I know a couple of people who have registered to to enter the competition (but haven't yet quite plucked up the courage) so I'm assuming it's lurkers.

I'd be reluctant to stipulate a minimum number of posts before being allowed to vote. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

Good. maybe even encourage more to vote.

After considering the discussions on here over the last couple of days it's clear that some entrants are put off by the comments made in the voting thread and this is deterring them from submitting entries,

How many complained? :eek:

C&C thing is fine by me (as I posted though, yesterday, just don't read the "voting" thread if you don't want to read plaudits!)

Last edited:

How many complained? :eek:

C&C thing is fine by me (as I posted though, yesterday, just don't read the "voting" thread if you don't want to read plaudits!)

C&C Group plc is a leading manufacturer, marketer and distributor of cider. C&C also recently acquired the Tennent's beer brand which is primarily sold in Scotland and Northern Ireland. The company also distributes a number of beer brands in the Scottish, Irish and Northern Irish markets and niche spirits and liqueur brands across a number of international markets.

I agree with you peachbum but.......

What did I get wrong now Mercia BlackCat? :)

I was going to say I like the pictures posted so far but I'll probably get kicked out for breaking the rules. :lol: So I won't.

I was about to say the same but better not, oh shit, we have :eek:

Well, I don't mind a bit of free C&C drink just for entering. ;)

Interesting, 2 of the 5 entries so far are newbies, as far as the comp is concerned.

Extremely high standard so far, great theme. Fuck knows what I'm going to enter like, still like the idea of film, so time's running out.

Agreed Spav - I'm struggling like out to come up with anything half decent.

Going out today with will see what I can do.

cracking shot mate[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate,

I think this thread is great it inspired me to get a camera and have a go. The standard each month is top notch from all entries.

I hope more lurkers like myself out there join in the entering and voting. They are out there just look at the number of views the posts get.

Smoker, if you want to have feedback on the entry you have to put "C&C welcome" otherwise by default no one will in accordance with a new rule introduced this month..

Thanks mate,

I think this thread is great it inspired me to get a camera and have a go. The standard each month is top notch from all entries.

I hope more lurkers like myself out there join in the entering and voting. They are out there just look at the number of views the posts get.

[/QUOTE]
Logon or register to see this image

Some boy you mate

smoker... WOW :eek:

Logon or register to see this image

Some boy you mate

smoker... WOW :eek:[/QUOTE]
Thanks mate or have i been whooooooooshed. :)

Cracking photo Smoker.

Thanks. Comment away by all means, I am not precious. A very high standard of photography this month chaps.

Superb entries so far, some really inventive and technically admirable takes on the theme.

Thanks. Comment away by all means, I am not precious. A very high standard of photography this month chaps.
I'll comment alright.... how the Feck have you done that!?

Also, WillD is that you blowing out of your arse? :lol:

I'll comment alright.... how the Feck have you done that!?

Also, WillD is that you blowing out of your arse? :lol:

Hey I am 43, and I the staff did come second in the relay against fit 14 and 15 year olds.

It was a great day, Ive alos donated Sunderland tops to our grade 8 boys football team. Ill post a pic later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back