Rotterdam

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm going there tomorrow for the day. Has anyone got any recommendations for things to see and places to drink?

Want to hear from these people that claim it's better than Amsterdam. :)

One for @forzamilansafc @GK @FeyenoordSAFCMackem I think

If you want to see Rotterdam from above go to the Euromast, good views from the top and you can even see the greatest stadium in Holland :cool:

Go to the Markthall and Oude Haven (Old Harbour), both are pretty much next to each other at Blaak and you've got the Cube houses there which are worth seeing. Also at the Oude Haven is the Witte huis which was the first high-rise building in Europe.

Regarding drinking, I'd head to oude binnenweg, some great bars there. Cafe-Beurs is another bar I like which is about 5 minutes walk from the station, a modern bar compared to those on Oude binnenweg.

If you want to see Rotterdam from above go to the Euromast, good views from the top and you can even see the greatest stadium in Holland :cool:

Go to the Markthall and Oude Haven (Old Harbour), both are pretty much next to each other at Blaak and you've got the Cube houses there which are worth seeing. Also at the Oude Haven is the Witte huis which was the first high-rise building in Europe.

Regarding drinking, I'd head to oude binnenweg, some great bars there. Cafe-Beurs is another bar I like which is about 5 minutes walk from the station, a modern bar compared to those on Oude binnenweg.

Excellent, thanks mate.

Had some good Viatnamese food there. Phố Bo. But was about 8 times more expensive than Vietnam but still ok price wise for Europe.

Is there anywhere in Europe in which you can get Vietnamese food for less than 8 times the price it is in Vietnam?
Probably not but 8€ for a bowl of soup shortly after having returned from Vietnam just irked me a little. Was good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back