ROSS

What a disastrous decision to sack him.
SD caved into the short sighted fans who just couldn't give JR the time needed to sort this car crash of a club out.
He would have done it given the chance.
Now we are well and truly reaping the rewards .
We have made some bad decisions in the last decade or so , but the sacking of Ross, is as bad as the hiring of Moyes.

Gan Fook

And who in their right mind bins off their top scorer (A homegrown teenager, who is at the top of the league charts, no less) for 1 million in the middle of a promotion push? Not Jack's fault, that.

And now, the same team has gotten much, much, worse since he left.
Correct. Donald’s fault for selling him. We should have let his contract expire and keep him until the end of the season.

However, losing Maja showed Ross up in the sense that he was solely reliable on that one player. He carried us through games, by far our best player last season until he left. He did not have the tactics to win us games. The football we played under Ross was rubbish man.

Problem is we come back with the same manager & are worse
obviously you weren’t at Wembley to watch that shower under Ross

Managers are not getting enough time to change things permanently. Let's face it, all the managers haven't all been bad....more so the problems are more innate to the team

So say you went to a restaurant called Jack's Haggis Hangout and the food was shite. Next weekend you decide to go somewhere else obviously so you try Parky Pizzas. The food is awful there too.
Now would you sit there wishing you were back at Jack's Haggis Hangout? Surely the next weekend you'd try a different option ?

Jack's Haggis Hangout: Not enough salt, but wow, actually soem of the best food we've ever eaten as a family, based on Michelin rating. The kids hate it though, as they are bonkers, so let's try something that may calm down the crying bairns.

Parky's Pizzas: I literally have to vomit. We're all vomiting everywhere.

I can't afford a third choice, as I have no pot to piss in, so I will continue eating the vomit pizza and feeding it to my family.

How many times. It’s not the sacking of Ross that’s the problem. This team that was assembled for him is a utter shite, massively overhyped.

The appointment of Parkinson is shite. We simply had to get someone in who was better and we haven’t.

it’s about time some of these players got a toasting in my opinion.

corrected

What a disastrous decision to sack him.
SD caved into the short sighted fans who just couldn't give JR the time needed to sort this car crash of a club out.
He would have done it given the chance.
Now we are well and truly reaping the rewards .
We have made some bad decisions in the last decade or so , but the sacking of Ross, is as bad as the hiring of Moyes.

That's totally untrue......SD said himself that the fans didn't sway him, he wants promotion this season and felt Ross was struggling!

Let’s not forget how bad it was under Ross 73% voted to get him out prior to his sacking so it’s down to Donald and his cheap arsed appointment that’s deflated the whole place
At least 73% would vote to get every manager out for the last ten years after one year In charge. Less than a year for several. they surely can’t be right every time!

At least 73% would vote to get every manager out for the last ten years after one year In charge. Less than a year for several. they surely can’t be right every time!
Surely there’s no point keeping a manager for the sake of keeping him.......he had 18 months at Sunderland and had been failing Since the end of last season When he should have gone after the Wembley final because he never really recovered......don’t get me wrong he seems a decent bloke/manager but it simply didn’t click here just like some of the big name managers we’ve had over the years have failed , now and again though we get the likes of Reidy/Keano/Sam who click at Sunderland and that’s the type of hard nosed never to be crossed man at the helm we need.
Stuart Donald has missed the opportunity to invest in the right manager at a crucial part of the season, instead he cheap arsed the appointment with PP instead of someone like my previous post suggested which would of been the lift safc needed.

Pearson and Philips would click in my humble opinion but that required investment from the owner

Back