Ross stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

According to someone who knows Luke onien Ross Stewart is not signing a new contract. Someone has bid 10 million I didn’t catch the name of the club, we’ve rejected it and they came back with 12. And he’s played his last game for us. I was waiting for autographs near entrance with my son, I overheard this conversation between two of the people who work near the entrance

Source
@Poacher
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’d be amazed if any club outside the premier league would be stumping up anything like £12m.

I can see the club cashing in if a decent offer is made next month mind and they’d bite the hand off any club offering anywhere near that amount.

I’d be amazed if any club outside the premier league would be stumping up anything like £12m.

I can see the club cashing in if a decent offer is made next month mind and they’d bite the hand off any club offering anywhere near that amount.
Mutants have £25 million in their coffers

If Ross Stewart were to allow himself to be sold for any more than the value of his next contract then he would be a complete mug. The club got him for peanuts. Why should he let the owners get even richer off his back. If they sell him for £12m he should be demanding £60k per week for 4 years which would be about £12m.

If he is offered only £20k per week then the transfer fee should be no more than £4m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back