Ross out!!!!

Some fans don’t like it if we’re not 3-0 up after 15 minutes.
I’ve fallen out with a few people round me this year over that kind of shit. People screaming abuse at maja, gooch et all within the first five minutes for not closing down quick enough or winning a header against a giant of a defender. Think some people are permanently stuck in the mindset a lot of people have developed over the last few years. I need to find a new seat I think.

I’ve fallen out with a few people round me this year over that kind of shit. People screaming abuse at maja, gooch et all within the first five minutes for not closing down quick enough or winning a header against a giant of a defender. Think some people are permanently stuck in the mindset a lot of people have developed over the last few years. I need to find a new seat I think.
Just think you need to realise that some people have different opinions

What is it about this forum that people seem utterly unable to express themselves without resorting to such extremes?

We weren't great first half, but we were far from 'horrendous'.
It’s bizarre isn’t it. Same as the people I mentioned earlier in the thread. Aren’t happy unless they’re complaining.

A few players were poor, the team collectively was sub par at worst. We scored a very good team goal, hit the bar from another and created several other chances all the while only giving them only two notable chances at the other end. Far from horrendous.

As Sunderland fans who’ve seen what we’ve seen over the past few years we know what horrendous is. We’d have taken your arm off for a half like that in the last few seasons.

Back