Ross out of his depth imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eshley has delivered, why hasn't Fattisimo sined a new contract for loyalest footbaaall suppurtas?

Because he doesnt have to. One swallow doesnt make a summer. MA may have signed a player finally but that doesnt make up for the neglect up until that point. Also just sold strawberry place scuppering any chance of improving the stadium in the future. Id fuck off at the end of his contract if I was him. Not worth the hassle.

Fair do's. Seems to go against trying to promote a healthy financial position to sack the fella now after however long in charge was all I was getting at.
He won’t sack him now though, like I said minimum expectation which he stated at the start of the season was play offs we are very much in the play off places and in touching distance still of the automatic position. I get what your saying financially he won’t do anything stupid but he’d act on what is best for the club as he has done from the moment he took over as chairman of the club, if that means sacking the manager he will do it

Because he doesnt have to. One swallow doesnt make a summer. MA may have signed a player finally but that doesnt make up for the neglect up until that point. Also just sold strawberry place scuppering any chance of improving the stadium in the future. Id fuck off at the end of his contract if I was him. Not worth the hassle.

He'll never get a better gig, £5m a year home for tea and scraping a few wins for the 52 thoosand University Challenge candidates......

I want to know what happened to the idea of all out attacking football that was mooted by JR at the beginning of the season. I believe he said his team's do this, it does leave them vulnerable at the back but he expects to score more than the opposition. Load of bollocks. Very poor football that we have to watch.

I want to know what happened to the idea of all out attacking football that was mooted by JR at the beginning of the season. I believe he said his team's do this, it does leave them vulnerable at the back but he expects to score more than the opposition. Load of bollocks. Very poor football that we have to watch.
I don’t think he’s ever said that has he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back