Ross out of his depth imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spent the best of his time trying to reduce wages and outgoings. Cant see him turning around and hoying money at a fella to fuck off.
You know he just made the most expensive player purchase ever in League One?

If he felt it was the decision to give us the best chance of going up then I doubt the finances would even cross his mind in that regard. I hope he doesn’t find himself in a position where he needs to make that decision.

I cant see your chairman paying to sack a manager.
I’m sorry like your way wrong there like, if he doesn’t get us result, Stewart will act, I think JR will get time to turn it around, we are still in touching distance of automatic promotion and in a very good play off position, Stewart said at the start of the season I minimum expectation was play offs so I can’t see him sacking JR now.

Given the unprecedented money he’s been given he will go down as one of the biggest Charlatons in history of our club if we don’t go up.

I’m sorry like your way wrong there like, if he doesn’t get us result, Stewart will act, I think JR will get time to turn it around, we are still in touching distance of automatic promotion and in a very good play off position, Stewart said at the start of the season I minimum expectation was play offs so I can’t see him sacking JR now.

Fair do's. Seems to go against trying to promote a healthy financial position to sack the fella now after however long in charge was all I was getting at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back