Ross out of his depth imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

can't believe the negativity of some of our so called supporters.. I honestly believe that some live for the times when we lose games so they can come out with all the negative dross..

agreed.. far too overreactive. Over the top when we are on a run and total disaster if we lose.. ridiculous. This manager walked into a club that couldn't hold a training session , we had no money and were a total mess. To recruit this squad ( I think he said he didn't pick any of the summer signings) build a reasonable team for this level and having us compete for promotion is a very good first year ..If it takes two so be it .. like all managers he gets it wrong now and again but thats football .

We've been shite all season but I'd give Ross until Christmas. He's been isolated from the past, got a decent squad, cracking engaged and energised management team above him, and spent more on players than every side in league one for the past two years added together. He should be doing better.

SD told you his thoughts has he?
Yes.

agreed.. far too overreactive. Over the top when we are on a run and total disaster if we lose.. ridiculous. This manager walked into a club that couldn't hold a training session , we had no money and were a total mess. To recruit this squad ( I think he said he didn't pick any of the summer signings) build a reasonable team for this level and having us compete for promotion is a very good first year ..If it takes two so be it .. like all managers he gets it wrong now and again but thats football .

Agree with that. Hopefully not another season in league one though.

Pressure on Ross today to get his tactics right.
Time to step up and prove the haters wrong. (I don’t have much hope). Sunderland are above his station.

We've drawn 18 games or something though, it's not just about defeats at all. His tactics and selections should be challenged at times, the performances overall haven't been good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back