Ross McCormack

Status
Not open for further replies.

The big question is whether you will match the offer other clubs make. Signing a proven goalscorer for £45 k a week and a few million in fee is fuck all compared to a promotion worth £ 300 million (or whatever it's listed at this year).
I can see your rational but I don't think Short would agree with you somehow.. that how Short got us in this mess.

Were only paying a third of grabbans 30k maybe something similair

I think Villa would probably see us as rivals and I highly doubt Bruce would want to do us any favours...they'll want him off their books and if not then his full wages paid for a loan.

Just can't see us paying that kind of money, it doesn't fit with how the club is running.

Imagine most of us would have a falling out with Bruce like.

"It's the fans/players/coaches/weather/agents/transfer window/...greggs...fault"

Tosser

What's in the least bit annoying about that - who remembers the dizzy heights of tenth on the last day of the season.

I can see your rational but I don't think Short would agree with you somehow.. that how Short got us in this mess.
No no no.
Short didn't get us into this mess.
He never scouted the shit players that got us into this mess.
Messrs Keane, Bruce, MoN, Advocaat and Moyes did the vast majority of the damage.
They identified the players they wanted and went cap in hand to short for the money.
He was foolish enough to believe that any of them had a clue as to what they were doing. That is his failing ..supporting managers WE ALL wanted.
This myth he got us into the mess buying crap players is something dreamed up by dead heads.

No no no.
Short didn't get us into this mess.
He never scouted the shit players that got us into this mess.
Messrs Keane, Bruce, MoN, Advocaat and Moyes did the vast majority of the damage.
They identified the players they wanted and went cap in hand to short for the money.
He was foolish enough to believe that any of them had a clue as to what they were doing. That is his failing ..supporting managers WE ALL wanted.
This myth he got us into the mess buying crap players is something dreamed up by dead heads.

Wrong and also including Di Canio and Poyet.

Whilst I don't fully blame Short as he has invested the process of incorporating the DOF model and delegating responsibility to ex-agents and the like was a ridiculous move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back