Ross interview.. I think....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackem49000

Midfield
Having watched his interview I personally think he is gone.. Everything he said was in a past tense with a hint of goodbye about it.. A man expecting the bullet.

He never once said they would come back stronger and fight next season or that it would be the aim. No mention of rebuilding for next season or the work starts now.

I think we will have a new owner the guy sitting next to S Donald today the American with a consortium behind him.. With Donald staying on but without a controlling stake.

This new owner will want his own man as Ross season is ultimately seen now as failure with what he had at his disposal.

I could be completely wrong but this is what I think.. Thoughts?

Having watched his interview I personally think he is gone.. Everything he said was in a past tense with a hint of goodbye about it.. A man expecting the bullet.

He never once said they would come back stronger and fight next season or that it would be the aim. No mention of rebuilding for next season or the work starts now.

I think we will have a new owner the guy sitting next to S Donald today the American with a consortium behind him.. With Donald staying on but without a controlling stake.

This new owner will want his own man as Ross season is ultimately seen now as failure with what he had at his disposal.

i agree

He said he failed in what he came in to do.

Does sound like he expects the bullet. He can’t use the excuse of the last two seasons mind ‘nothing to spend’ etc. He’s spent a lot more than the other clubs in this division.

I think today has actually probably saved his job. If we was won, with view money I think he would have been replaced.

I think the investors will vanish and Stewie will persist with Jack the Draw!

I took it as he knows he's a goner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back