Ross honeymoon period well and truly over

He has done a good job overall, we need to kick on now though.
I do kind of agree on the style of play, we started in periods to play some really good stuff early in the season. Now we look to just be grinding out results. Time doesn't really seem to have improved us much.

Many of our recent matches have been against the better teams in the division though. And we've been missing Honeyman, Catts, Watmore and now Maja. Sometimes you just have to grind results out.

Would we have won the game if the supporters attending the game actually got behind the team? Who knows.. The ref was atrocious and gave us nowt all game.. That was never a penalty in a month of Sundays either..

What I will say is the performances at home haven't been good enough, every team plays the same way, high pressure, early goal and try to defend.

Hes made no changes to our tactics, i personally don't think we attack enough at home, would rather play 2 up front..

I’ve barely posted since the game yesterday, because at times I couldn’t believe what I was seeing/reading.
He took over a basket case of a club, with players completely de-motivated, he handled the want aways, and encouraged some to stay.
He is clearly proud to be managing us, rather than feeling he’s doing us a favour, we are third in the league, he’s had one transfer window, is he perfect, probably not, who is, has he made mistakes, probably yes, but who doesn’t.

Some short memories on here, end of lasts Eason I was “done” with football due to spending my limited money on absolute wankers stealing money from our club.

Ross along with the owners and albeit limited footballers have changed that.

I’d 100% want us to be in this league for the foreseeable future if going back to our old self was what was on offer.

The amount of bellendary on here when we drop points is embarrassing. Jack Ross is doing a cracking job alongside the new owners, picking our club out of the gutter and giving us some pride back. And you know what, even if we don't go up this season I will still be pleased we have got our club back.

We are Sunderland.

Back