Ross honeymoon period well and truly over

Nothing that happened today was down to Jack Ross, that display of refereeing was one of the worst in 45 years of watching Sunderland.. And that's no exaggeration...

lacked serious tactical acumen there

Should have gone 3 ate the back when they went to 10

We were running them ragged and we gave them time to get organised.

If he'd switched to 3 with fresh legs we would have swamped them
Aye he's had one transfer window to patch together a relegated team involving getting shot of players on Premier wages, a total restructure of the club & he's got us in 3rd position with a game in hand, Ross out! Bring in Pardew!

Eh? Their only threat came from a penalty given by a ref so bad he’s been relegated twice.

My only annoyance was not bringing Kimpioka on when they got the red. Other than that we were fine.
Only threat? They hit the post seconds before the penalty was awarded. Our keeper made 2/3 really good saves particularly one in the first half where they really should have scored.
I thought they definitely created more opportunities than we did.

My eyes are rolling so hard I can see the back of my skull

Spend and bring in some better players or no promotion. Like it or not football is all about spending wisely. It doesn’t matter where you look it’s the same.

Jesus wept man :lol: Can a manger not make mistakes anymore without someone saying the "honeymoon period is over!" or something similarly dramatic? How the fuck do you get through everyday life?

THE f***ing MILK IS OUT OF DATE! FUCK THIS! I'M GOING OUT THE WINDOW!
You should've figured out that this place has always been on the verge f a melt-down marra. Just needed the slightest excuse;)

Thought we were shocking today - about equal to the dramatic, alarm bell ringing title of your post. Settle down man.

Their man got sent off with twenty minutes left. The ball must’ve been in play for about eight minutes of that. Referee was a fkn disgrace!

I have two concerns so far...
1. We have on paper the best squad in the league
2. We are conceding on average a goal a game. We simply can not keep clean sheets.

It is not a strong league, we should be clear.

We are third.

I have always said Ross can only be judged what happens come May and it appears now it is a 3 horse race for 2 places so I am fairly relaxed....still haha.
We need to convert draws to wins as we are not losing many games.

Back