Ross honeymoon period well and truly over

lacked serious tactical acumen there

Should have gone 3 ate the back when they went to 10

We were running them ragged and we gave them time to get organised.

If he'd switched to 3 with fresh legs we would have swamped them
You should be a professional football manager mate.

He's not beyond criticism despite the good job he's done thus far.
We had to change our shape when they went down to 10 imo. In fact, he had to change our approach before that as it was coming straight back at us.

This messageboard is now a f***ing joke. Full of Mags and Mags pretending to be Sunderland fans. Every match thread is an embarrasment and this thread is another example of it

Spot on. What's even more sad is they are dragging a few of our genuine fans along with them. So easy to do when emotions are running high.

lacked serious tactical acumen there

Should have gone 3 ate the back when they went to 10

We were running them ragged and we gave them time to get organised.

If he'd switched to 3 with fresh legs we would have swamped them
You sound like the bellend in u18 row 27 just behind me.

Spot on. What's even more sad is they are dragging a few of our genuine fans along with them. So easy to do when emotions are running high.

I have stopped posting as much cause its a board full of Mags now. Every match thread is full of Mags slating everything about the club and players

I have stopped posting as much cause its a board full of Mags now. Every match thread is full of Mags slating everything about the club and players

Me too mate. I went missing for a long while and even now I rarely get involved, it alternates between being hilarious and excruciatingly painful to read. The puffed up, never kicked a ball in anger pundits spawned by the modern media, the "I want it all now" kids rule this place now.

To be fair, he will never be the master tactician that a world class manager like Rafa is.

The way Rafa managed to protect Newcastle's goal difference last night and throughout this season has been outstanding. Some people might point out that his team has not got enough points to be outside the relegation zone but just look at that goal difference man!!

Meanwhile Ross is unbeaten at home and its January, has the second best points per game ratio in the division (and the two with the best at the end go up automatically) and has managed a goal difference of +22 after 26 games and his world class counterpart up the road is being widely congratulated for being on -15 after 22 games. He not Rafa but he will do for now.

There's a few of our fans who will take no criticism of anyone in authority at our club.

Things are certainly not shite but criticism means analysis not slagging them off by any means.

Is Ross the right man for us? Yes I believe

Are Methven and Donald the right guy's?
Yes I believe.

Are they fallible? Of course they f***ing are! No need to defend every decision they make because some are wrong like every human.

They have the best intentions but stop disappearing up their arse it's f***ing embarrassing.

Most of their decisions are well meant but they aren't perfect FFS.
Absolutely

Anything other than this is unhealthy

Hes really not what hes made out to be like

Nice bloke and talks a great game. The end

Tactically hes none existent

Yikes :rolleyes:... some people forget what he walked into.
Some people forget building a successful team is not just about throwing a load of players together.
Some people forget that the opposition is also trying to win
Some people forget what the transfer budget was and the impact this had on our defence in particular. Very thinly spread in this area.
Some people forget the amount of red cards and the injuries we have had to carry
Some people just seem to forget its sport and it’s meant to be competitive, this is our level we have no right to walk this league

Back