Ross honeymoon period well and truly over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our inability to kill games off needs addressing. We should have won more games. A better, more experienced manager would have this squad top imo.

I do like Ross however and I think he'll get it right.

I genuinely like the guy too and hope he does get it right.
But he shouldn't be immune from criticism and at the moment i think he's seriously lacking tactically.

and what did we get? 1-1
We didn't go for the jugular which is piss poor and just not good enough sorry
Saying we've scored in every game and we are third in the league in pretty much evidence of the lack of ambition by supporters these days for a club our size.

And the owners will look at that ambition when they decide what to spend.
And the manager and players will look at a lack of criticism as justification of their choices and performances.

There were 37k today who deserved better.

It's not bedwetting, it's just demanding the best.
Stop swallowing all the shiny happy PR and grow some nuts

Have you simply erased the last few years of our history? Do you know how mental it is that within a few months of taking over probably the biggest basket case of a club in English football the owners and manager have turned things round to where we are today. The fact we are sat in league 1 and put nearly 38k bums on seats today shows what an amazing job they have done.

As for growing balls, it seems that you need to take a leaf out of your own book, you seem to think we have some devine right to simply turn up and smash this league, almost Magesque in your sense of entitlement.....Thankfully the increasing crowds and their appreciation of what is going on on the pitch suggests that most people do get it and thankfully this board is not reflective of our real fans.

and what did we get? 1-1
We didn't go for the jugular which is piss poor and just not good enough sorry
Saying we've scored in every game and we are third in the league in pretty much evidence of the lack of ambition by supporters these days for a club our size.

And the owners will look at that ambition when they decide what to spend.
And the manager and players will look at a lack of criticism as justification of their choices and performances.

There were 37k today who deserved better.

It's not bedwetting, it's just demanding the best.
Stop swallowing all the shiny happy PR and grow some nuts
It's called reality.

And that's just bollocks about the owners deciding what to spend looking at the supporters ambitions :lol:

I like Jack Ross, and even if we didn't go up this season, i would keep him here and allow him to build.

However, he deserves criticism for failing to encourage a positive result against 10 men. I know the op wanted to take a defender off for an attacker, but that was never going to happen. A more sensible approach would have been substituting McGeouch, who was doing a decent job in front of the back four, but would be needless against 10 men - but Gooch???? Not only did Gooch come off, but the best player on the pitch Maguire had to go onto the wing for Kimpioka to go central.

Then Oviedo for Reece James.

I like Ross, but criticism of him today is fair. If we are going to blame referee;s for not winning, then most games this season have had shocking ref performances.

Ross is doing well

The owners left him few players short and I think they’ve been lucky that Maja has come from nowhere and scored the goals

I like Jack Ross, and even if we didn't go up this season, i would keep him here and allow him to build.

However, he deserves criticism for failing to encourage a positive result against 10 men. I know the op wanted to take a defender off for an attacker, but that was never going to happen. A more sensible approach would have been substituting McGeouch, who was doing a decent job in front of the back four, but would be needless against 10 men - but Gooch???? Not only did Gooch come off, but the best player on the pitch Maguire had to go onto the wing for Kimpioka to go central.

Then Oviedo for Reece James.

I like Ross, but criticism of him today is fair. If we are going to blame referee;s for not winning, then most games this season have had shocking ref performances.

I think given the context of todays game (6 pointer) avoiding defeat was the most important thing today. Not only did we avoid defeat but actually we were robbed blind by some awful refereeing decisions.

Most of them had red and white shirts on today.

Fuck off you mag fucker (and if you are not a mag you should be as you will fit in perfectly with them fuckers.). Stinking attitude and stinking of an entitlement to your gravy.

I think given the context of todays game (6 pointer) avoiding defeat was the most important thing today. Not only did we avoid defeat but actually we were robbed blind by some awful refereeing decisions.

Fuck off you mag fucker (and if you are not a mag you should be as you will fit in perfectly with them fuckers.). Stinking attitude and stinking of an entitlement to your gravy.

stop blaming the f***ing ref. Ross got it wrong

You stupid stupid boy, isn’t anyone allowed an opinion?

There's a few of our fans who will take no criticism of anyone in authority at our club.

Things are certainly not shite but criticism means analysis not slagging them off by any means.

Is Ross the right man for us? Yes I believe

Are Methven and Donald the right guy's?
Yes I believe.

Are they fallible? Of course they f***ing are! No need to defend every decision they make because some are wrong like every human.

They have the best intentions but stop disappearing up their arse it's f***ing embarrassing.

Most of their decisions are well meant but they aren't perfect FFS.

lacked serious tactical acumen there

Should have gone 3 ate the back when they went to 10

We were running them ragged and we gave them time to get organised.

If he'd switched to 3 with fresh legs we would have swamped them
Meanwhile, back in the real world!!!

Eh?

If we win the game in hand we're in an automatic promotion place, people would have settled for that this stage of the season

Every team in the world sometimes draws home games.....often against the teams around them....that's quite normal

Saying anything else really shows it's not the manager with the lack of football knowledge but the person making ridiculous statements......unless they're on a wind up

lacked serious tactical acumen there

Should have gone 3 ate the back when they went to 10

We were running them ragged and we gave them time to get organised.

If he'd switched to 3 with fresh legs we would have swamped them
Bollocks

I genuinely like the guy too and hope he does get it right.
But he shouldn't be immune from criticism and at the moment i think he's seriously lacking tactically.
He's not immune from criticism, nobody is. That's just something that is made up my people stirring up a drama. Nobody is ever immune from criticism, it's impossible.

First replay ive seen of the penalty decision, that is an absolute f***ing disgrace, feeling even more robbed now!
It’s def not a pen, there’s some on here saying it was blatant not sure what they are watching. Watched the sending off aswell and it wasn’t a red card

We have ridiculious resources for this league above and beyond any other club (circa 10m according to Donald)

Despite what people are saying we should be much better and are underperforming. We have barely controlled a game this season. It isn’t good enough.

We have ridiculious resources for this league above and beyond any other club (circa 10m according to Donald)

Despite what people are saying we should be much better and are underperforming. We have barely controlled a game this season. It isn’t good enough.
Erm. Have you noticed we’re third, shared two points with Luton and took four off Charlton. Haway man take a look at yourself. Dear me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back