Ross honeymoon period well and truly over

Not sure I’d be as dramatic as saying honeymoon period over BUT we aren’t playing very well like. Luton did more than enough to get a point today regardless of ref being totally random at times.

When did we actually play well for a game. Not 20 minutes, but for a game? It’s back in September probably. Manager or players to blame - who f***ing knows? But they need to be better

Still 2nd on league, unbeaten at home and entertaining games - let’s take the positives.

I have two concerns so far...
1. We have on paper the best squad in the league
2. We are conceding on average a goal a game. We simply can not keep clean sheets.

It is not a strong league, we should be clear.

We are third.

I have always said Ross can only be judged what happens come May and it appears now it is a 3 horse race for 2 places so I am fairly relaxed....still haha.
We need to convert draws to wins as we are not losing many games.

It looks to me like a 4 horse race for 1 place...... far from ideal

Jesus wept man :lol: Can a manger not make mistakes anymore without someone saying the "honeymoon period is over!" or something similarly dramatic? How the fuck do you get through everyday life?

THE f***ing MILK IS OUT OF DATE! FUCK THIS! I'M GOING OUT THE WINDOW!
Areet, like monster, ratchet it in a bit

Hasn't shown me once this season that he's good with tactics. Only a handful of times have we actually played well and not just scraped a result. Sitting in 3rd, teams below closing the gap as well. I'm pessemetic.

lacked serious tactical acumen there

Should have gone 3 ate the back when they went to 10

We were running them ragged and we gave them time to get organised.

If he'd switched to 3 with fresh legs we would have swamped them

Pissy pants, bed wetter. What a load of f***ing tosh

What a load of absolute shite, we dominated that game barring first 10 mins, they hardly had a kick...Their penalty should never have been given as there was a blatant foul in the build up to the incident. We have just played Luton off the park for most of that game and they are supposed to be the form team in the division.

and what did we get? 1-1
We didn't go for the jugular which is piss poor and just not good enough sorry
Saying we've scored in every game and we are third in the league in pretty much evidence of the lack of ambition by supporters these days for a club our size.

And the owners will look at that ambition when they decide what to spend.
And the manager and players will look at a lack of criticism as justification of their choices and performances.

There were 37k today who deserved better.

It's not bedwetting, it's just demanding the best.
Stop swallowing all the shiny happy PR and grow some nuts

Yes agree but you said threat...........no?

Hardly a threat :lol:

f***ing hell 15 minutes of huffing and puffing at the start of the match doesn’t constitute a threat. We never looked uncomfortable once. :lol:

When was the last time we won by scoring more than just one?

And playing the mags kids doesn't count, before you start...

In the league

That’s irrelevant.

If we won every game this season 1-0 and scored 46 goals conceding none would you still moan?

You can't win every game. We aren't losing many and it's much easier to turn draws into wins. However Ross shouldn't be removed from critiscism earlier in the season he was making positive early substitutions it was 77mins before he switched it today.

Our inability to kill games off needs addressing. We should have won more games. A better, more experienced manager would have this squad top imo.

I do like Ross however and I think he'll get it right.

Hes really not what hes made out to be like

Nice bloke and talks a great game. The end

Tactically hes none existent
Yay what? :lol:

Very rare a manager has the majority of fans agreeing with his substitutions and is comfortable changing shape during a game.
OK, he might have struggled with Luton's diamond today. It happens from time to time.

f***ing hell 15 minutes of huffing and puffing at the start of the match doesn’t constitute a threat. We never looked uncomfortable once. :lol:

That’s irrelevant.

If we won every game this season 1-0 and scored 46 goals conceding none would you still moan?
Mclaughlin made 3 very decent saves in the first 15mins so obviously that's not a threat?

That’s irrelevant.

It is relevant though. It seems as though we'll need to score more than one to win a game

Back