1. The forums are temporarily closed for new registrations
    We expect to re-open for new users towards the end of July.
    Dismiss Notice

Ross honeymoon period well and truly over

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by El Gen, Jan 12, 2019.

1. rocky

rocky Striker

It's a fact. We've scored in every league game this season. You can have no opinion other than agreeing with it

2. Ernie

Ernie Winger

So an evidence based claim is a fact? Am I correct?

3. rocky

rocky Striker

Is it a fact we've scored in every league game this season?

4. Ernie

Ernie Winger

Yes. No problem there.

5. Scimmy

Scimmy Striker

Many of our recent matches have been against the better teams in the division though. And we've been missing Honeyman, Catts, Watmore and now Maja. Sometimes you just have to grind results out.

6. Mr RAWhite

Mr RAWhite Full Back

Would we have won the game if the supporters attending the game actually got behind the team? Who knows.. The ref was atrocious and gave us nowt all game.. That was never a penalty in a month of Sundays either..

7. Raich Carter

Raich Carter Striker

What I will say is the performances at home haven't been good enough, every team plays the same way, high pressure, early goal and try to defend.

Hes made no changes to our tactics, i personally don't think we attack enough at home, would rather play 2 up front..

BumbleBee likes this.
  8. CPK1979

CPK1979 Midfield

Some short memories on here, end of lasts Eason I was “done” with football due to spending my limited money on absolute wankers stealing money from our club.

Ross along with the owners and albeit limited footballers have changed that.

I’d 100% want us to be in this league for the foreseeable future if going back to our old self was what was on offer.

janey likes this.
  9. dangermows

dangermows Striker

Don't think the OP understands what the honeymoon period means as no fans have turned on him.

10. DJP

DJP Striker

The amount of bellendary on here when we drop points is embarrassing. Jack Ross is doing a cracking job alongside the new owners, picking our club out of the gutter and giving us some pride back. And you know what, even if we don't go up this season I will still be pleased we have got our club back.

We are Sunderland.