Ross honeymoon period well and truly over

I think he’s feeling the pressure a bit tbh. We just lack spark at the moment. Injuries, suspensions and players wanting away. Tough time and sharp test for him with huge crowds expecting a performance.

I think the main reason people are going OTT on here is through sheer panic. Realisation that we might have to spend another season in this division.

S
To be fair, he will never be the master tactician that a world class manager like Rafa is.

The way Rafa managed to protect Newcastle's goal difference last night and throughout this season has been outstanding. Some people might point out that his team has not got enough points to be outside the relegation zone but just look at that goal difference man!!

Meanwhile Ross is unbeaten at home and its January, has the second best points per game ratio in the division (and the two with the best at the end go up automatically) and has managed a goal difference of +22 after 26 games and his world class counterpart up the road is being widely congratulated for being on -15 after 22 games. He not Rafa but he will do for now.

Stop talking sense, he's hopelessly out of his depth and simply not good enough... Or so some would have you believe.

They are also some overreactions on here about people having a bit of a moan about yesterday's match like. It's a message board, people are going to air their frustrations. It'll be the same on every message board the world over.

As far as i can see everyone is behind Ross and the team. But there are some concerns about how the team is playing and with certain individuals. It should be ok for people to have those concerns.

lacked serious tactical acumen there

Should have gone 3 ate the back when they went to 10

We were running them ragged and we gave them time to get organised.

If he'd switched to 3 with fresh legs we would have swamped them

We pushed our full backs forward as soon as they went to 10, that’s a better tactic than going 3 at the back imo

Said at the start of the season I’ll give him a bit of leeway. So I didn’t expect us to win the league, just get 2nd place.

I get the feeling the club is too big for him. It’s alright when you’re at St Mirren, you lose a few games and nobody would even notice. Different ball game now, he doesn’t handle the pressure games well and that doesn’t fill me with confidence for the play-offs.

It wasn’t like, plus it was given for handball according to a lot of reports against baldwin

He was about to hoof the ball in and he was taken out. The only reason he managed to stay half upright was because the Luton lad is a complete unit.

He was about to hoof the ball in and he was taken out. The only reason he managed to stay half upright was because the Luton lad is a complete unit.
If you watch it he never touched him, he pulled his leg away, plus the pen was given for handball

Our lack of pace going forward is terrible. The lack of support going forward from Power and McGeouch is terrible. The fact every time we attack we just cross it into an almost empty attacking box rather than work it into a proper attacking opportunity is terrible, other than the goal their keeper had nothing to do all game!

Our lack of pace going forward is terrible. The lack of support going forward from Power and McGeouch is terrible. The fact every time we attack we just cross it into an almost empty attacking box rather than work it into a proper attacking opportunity is terrible, other than the goal their keeper had nothing to do all game!

Wasn't Watmore gonna cure that ?

Back