Ross calls for perspective

You know what my level of expectation is?
That we don’t finish in the worst ever league position in the clubs history then not tun up for a playoff final.

My perspective is that we are still playing with a formation, even though he’s changed it, that cannot provide sufficient going forward to force other teams onto the defensive and have sufficient efforts on goal to score enough goals to put other teams out of the game.

I’ve been patient with Ross but unless he gets things right very soon he needs to go.

Its clear that the Sunderland job is too big for Ross.

Sunderland is a big club and a big job and requires a manager with a big personality who can handle it. The last manager who was able to pick the club up from the depths and give the fans something to shout about was Roy Keane. Keane isn't the answer now but we need somone with an equally big ego who won't shrink under the spotlights.

Its clear that the Sunderland job is too big for Ross.

Sunderland is a big club and a big job and requires a manager with a big personality who can handle it. The last manager who was able to pick the club up from the depths and give the fans something to shout about was Roy Keane. Keane isn't the answer now but we need somone with an equally big ego who won't shrink under the spotlights.

BSA was perfect for us and had he been here before Short decided to stop spending I think we could have had some excellent seasons under his stewardship.

BSA was perfect for us and had he been here before Short decided to stop spending I think we could have had some excellent seasons under his stewardship.
Aye typical Sunderland. I hate the FA!
Think the manager and the owners are happy with us being in L1 but still want PL size crowds to 'accept' it
Many more performances like Saturday and we wont be seeing Premier League crowds. That is a major worry.

Last edited:
Wouldn't you have thought they would have had a replacement for Oviedo ? How f***ing long have they known he was leaving ?
His replacement should have had the shirt on,and scarf above his head the day after Oviedo left.....f***ing clueless

We've had 4 left back targets turn us down nowt Ross can dee about that man

Back