Ross’s fault

So you don't think the performance for the last 55 minutes had any impact on the result? Aye, you're a definite wind up.
Agreed mate. some of the performances in the second half were absolutely dire. Hume ball watching. Gooch letting a ball hit the floor in his own box instead of clouting the bastard. Grigg getting caught off side from a free kick taken from our own 18yd area(and he wasn't the only one guilty of that). Don't get me started on the lack of clinicalness in front of goal. They looked shit-scared every time we attacked them in the first half and we just seemed to stop doing it(and that's not the first time this has happened)

Even Ross has admitted it's his fault tonight. The games up, he won't last another month unless something miraculous changes in the way we play.
Every week i hope to see it... but its not coming is it. we cant put in a decent performance. best we can hope for is to edge a war of attrition against all but the absolute weakest sides - and even then its no guarantee. Bolton will be interesting

Does anyone think the church mice Grigg Wyke or Hume will be better under another manager.

Or full of heart but little talent Gooch and Power to name but two will be better.

They need to man up and if they do then we will be fine. Or go with the ones that can handle it.

But manager takes the brunt and he won't be first or last to lose job because of those types.

Aye he doesn't like facts tbf.

He said we were poor v Accrington because we have so many young players playing for us.

We had 1 under the age of 23 and Accrington had 4 20 year olds.

He also said at the start of the season that if this squad doesn’t get promoted we should pack it all in.
Does anyone think the church mice Grigg Wyke or Hume will be better under another manager.

Or full of heart but little talent Gooch and Power to name but two will be better.

They need to man up and if they do then we will be fine. Or go with the ones that can handle it.

But manager takes the brunt and he won't be first or last to lose job because of those types.

Who f***ing signed them in the first place?

He's the most up the manager / owners arse poster on here.

Fair play for his unblinded optimism but it's pathetic

I have a feeling there's more to it than that tbh. He makes things up or generalises one persons opinion to a whole fanbase and an excuse to basically abuse everyone.

An example of that is this OP insulting everyone because 'it's Ross' fault Mcgeady missed a pen' when not a single person on here has said it.

It's malicious. It isn't blind optimism. A bit like that thread he made using suicide insult people that got deleted.

Ha'way man. I've defended him to the hilt but that was utter garbage tonight and completely unnecessary.

Missing the pen at 1-0 up should not mean we fall apart for the next hour, especially as he had half time to put it right.

I think the job is too much for him. He's abandoned the way he told us he wants to play completely and he is missing his chance to be a success at a big club.

Change of ownership seems the right time to make big changes across the board if he can't buck his ideas up.

He also said at the start of the season that if this squad doesn’t get promoted we should pack it all in.

Who f***ing signed them in the first place?
Exactly why I would be lashing them not protecting them.

But he's a pro manager and I'm not.

Grigg scored for fun at this level under a different manager. Gooch was better for Coleman in a better league and has got worse since starting well last season. Power has played better under a different manager and started well before regressing. Hume is 21 and has had a handful of first team appearances but jury's out although just not selling James would have been the best/easiest option. There's even an argument Wyke has been better under different managers although I'll give you that one as he's terrible.

So yes, overall I do.
Ha'way man. I've defended him to the hilt but that was utter garbage tonight and completely unnecessary.

Missing the pen at 1-0 up should not mean we fall apart for the next hour, especially as he had half time to put it right.

I think the job is too much for him. He's abandoned the way he told us he wants to play completely and he is missing his chance to be a success at a big club.

Change of ownership seems the right time to make big changes across the board if he can't buck his ideas up.

f***ing hell you must be pissed off tonight.

Last edited:
I defend Ross on here all the time but that team he picked tonight was shocking, he made too many unnecessary changes and the reason we didn't win is solely down to him.

Seriously mate, are you on a wind-up here? The Wyke for McNulty substitution couldn't have played into their hands more and everyone round me knew it would be Grigg coming on for a wide man (probably Gooch), leaving us utterly unbalanced and with a formation I'm not sure anyone knew.

If you're happy with that performance post 20 minutes then fair enough but there was one side who were actively trying to win that game in the second half and adjusted accordingly.

Grigg scored for fun at this level under a different manager. Gooch was better for Coleman in a better league and has got worse since starting well last season. Power has played better under a different manager and started well before regressing. Hume is 21 and has had a handful of first team appearances but jury's out although just not selling James would have been the best/easiest option. There's even an argument Wyke has been better under different managers although I'll give you that one as he's terrible.

So yes, overall I do.

f***ing hell you must be pissed off tonight.

We sold James because we got a cash offer and the owners were desperate for cash.

You don't give someone an extension to sell them two days later.

I agree though a million miles better than Huuuuuuuuuuume and do t get me started on the stupid pronouncing of his name.

Spot on

We sold James because we got a cash offer and the owners were desperate for cash.

You don't give someone an extension to sell them two days later.

I agree though a million miles better than Huuuuuuuuuuume and do t get me started on the stupid pronouncing of his name.

James initiated his own extention though iirc. It wasn't up to the club, but yes that's possible regardless tbf.

Back