Ross’s fault

His players, his signings, his tactics, his team talks - his fault.

It’s fans like you who are pleased with mediocrity are the problem.
Damn, fucker. West Winger 2.0. New avatar and more edgier and feistier. Fuck it. I'm a fan.

And you're dead right by the way. 100% agree.

That McGeady hit one of he worst penalties I have ever seen......This place man, it’s pathetic
In that case, it wasn't Ross' fault when we fluked a win at Rochdale with a deflected rebound - that was just Charlie Wyke getting lucky...or is it Ross' fault only when we win?

It is true that if you take the game as a one off and McGeady isn’t a self serving smart arse then we would have been home and dry.

None of this detracts from the OP and his communism.

Maybe it's more Ross' fault that we're so completely reliant on McGeady rather than McGeady fault he had an off game? I feel like a broken record on here but until we can play as team and not be reliant on individual performances we'll always struggle with injuries and dips in form. It cost us last year and every sign points to us failing again.

Every week i hope to see it... but its not coming is it. we cant put in a decent performance. best we can hope for is to edge a war of attrition against all but the absolute weakest sides - and even then its no guarantee. Bolton will be interesting
I've lost hope to be honest, 20 minutes here and there has been suggesting the worm is turning for too long. I don't know how bad it's got to get for some on here to want to change manager. We're never going to lose 3 or 4 on the trot because we're in a terrible league where we should be top 2.

Does anyone think the church mice Grigg Wyke or Hume will be better under another manager.

Or full of heart but little talent Gooch and Power to name but two will be better.

They need to man up and if they do then we will be fine. Or go with the ones that can handle it.

But manager takes the brunt and he won't be first or last to lose job because of those types.

Who signed Wyke and Grigg, who brought Wyke on when McNulty was doing a very good job and in doing so, played into their hands? Who promoted Hume to first choice left back? Also, who changed a team that had just won 3 days earlier?
He really hasn't covered himself in glory tonight

Maybe it's more Ross' fault that we're so completely reliant on McGeady rather than McGeady fault he had an off game? I feel like a broken record on here but until we can play as team and not be reliant on individual performances we'll always struggle with injuries and dips in form. It cost us last year and every sign points to us failing again.

We've been more reliant on mistakes this season than Mcgeady. One was bound to come back and hit us on the arse.

Mind, I wouldn't necessarily class having a penalty saved a mistake as such.
Who signed Wyke and Grigg, who brought Wyke on when McNulty was doing a very good job and in doing so, played into their hands? Who promoted Hume to first choice left back? Also, who changed a team that had just won 3 days earlier?
He really hasn't covered himself in glory tonight

Tbf I'm far from Ross' biggest fan but I can understand his thinking with all of them but hindsight shows it was wrong.

That being said, after the shite Ross came out with prior to the game he then serves up that level of performance 😂

Last edited:
Feel a bit sorry for McGeady tbh. There's no other game plan other than to get the ball to McGeady and hope he can do something with it...

What's a little more surprising is that we played this exact same tactic last season and when McGeady broke his foot we looked like a horse ready for the glue factory...yet here we are, using the same tactics again for a 2nd season In a row.

As much as I wish he was doing better, Roos is totally at fault.

That McGeady hit one of he worst penalties I have ever seen......This place man, it’s pathetic

I have a lot of sympathy for him for the situation / circumstances he has to work under and clearly our missed chances contributed to us not winning the game but I’m struggling with two major things that are Ross things.
1 The standard disorganised concession of at least one goal ... that cost us promotion last year and hasn’t changed and this is his problem to solve
2 The failure to have an effective ‘1 goal up’ game plan. Everyone in the ground except him can see that if he gets this right we go up. It is exactly now though what it always was.
He isn’t the worst manager ever- that’s bollocks - hd has had to sign ‘frees and cheaps and save us money’ signings so hadn’t had the easiest of times but he is looking like he is struggling with the knowledge and ability to address our key weaknesses.

The OP has spoken so much shite defending the indefensible, he's backed himself into a corner and can't admit maybe he got it wrong about Ross. The fact he's a complete whopper doesn't help either like.

Back